Wk 4 (New Years) pt 4: Court Case

Start from the beginning

"Mhmm. If worst comes to worst, you have us." I mutter. Under my breath, I say: "But if they try to hurt you, I'll murder them, laws or no laws.."

A surprised chuckle escapes Techno's lips. I smile. It's nice to see him laughing. I stop at a red light, and turn to Wilbur and Tommy. "Do you guys have the encounter and case memorized?"

They nod, and Techno calls beside me "Green light." 

I thank him, driving forward, taking a turn left to the courthouse. 

Dave's eyes widen at the amount of cars in the carpark. He curses under his breath. "Phil, there's so many people..." 

"Take a deep breath,"  I instruct. "We're going to win this."

He looks up at me, desperation in his eyes. "Promise?"

My heart aches. "Promise."

I hold my arms out for a hug, and he hugs me, Wilbur and Tommy joining in. 

"We're going to win this."

Techno's POV

I gulp. Where am I going? What am I even doing? They could take me away and hurt me again-

I catch my thoughts. I'm not going down that deep, dark hole. 

"Hey, is that Wilbur Soot?"

My eyes widen, and I tap their arms. "We need to go." 

Releasing me, they turn to run with me. "Into the courthouse room!" 

Reaching our room, we turn to each other, huffing, and high-five each other. 

"Ahem." A voice says, and I immediately duck behind Phil. "I'm your lawyer, Joey." 

"Kid," Phil mutters to me. The nickname calms me down a bit, reminding me there are still people here. "You gotta meet this dude, he's your lawyer." 

I peek out from behind Phil. "H-hi. I'm Dave?" I say, more of a question rather than a statement. Joey laughs. "No need to be shy, Dave, I don't bite." He jokes.

Joey was a medium-sized human being, short hair with pink dye on one side which hung over his face, like Wilbur's hair except a bit further up and stuck to his head. With blonde hair and heterochrome green and blue eyes, he had a silver snake earing with jade eyes in his ear. 
Wearing a black suit with a green tie, he looked like a half pink-haired Draco Malfoy. 

It's the only way I could describe him.  

"Alright," I shrug. "How do we win this thing?" I ask, pushing down any anxiety of meeting someone new. 

"Well. I have everything we need, we just need you to co-operate." Joey states, shuffling papers. "Also, the session starts like... in five minutes."

I whip over to Phil. He shrugs. "I didn't know." 

Joey laughs. "You guys are YouTubers, right?"

We exchange looks. "What would you say if we were?"

"I'd say hello, Philza, Wilbur, Tommy and Techno."

"And if we weren't?" Wilbur challenges.. 

"I'd say hello, Phil, Wilbur, Tomathy and Dave."  

I sigh. "Yeah, both of those are us.."

Joey winks. "Your secret is safe with me." He promises. "I can't say the same for others, though, so you might want to hide a bit."

Phil shakes his head. "No, we're staying with Dave."
I smile.