Wk 4 (New Years) pt 4: Court Case

(Hi. Wow. This has been a journey and a half, doing all these. I'm actually doing this on Boxing Day, I haven't had time to write recently, but hopefully I can write another chapter today- it's going to be fluff next chapter, don't complain, I gave you a week of angst as a Christmas present. Like dude, that's a lot of hurt/comfort..) 

(TRIGGER WARNING

Basically this entire week is a trigger warning. So, please skip unless you...

a) like torturing yourself (please don't)
b) legitimately are ok with reading this

List:

- Fighting

- Mentions of abuse

- Abuse

- Hurt/comfort

- Gore

-Blood

-Mentions of sexual abuse

-Slight PTSD

-Blood

-Courthouse

-Plot Twists

- Projecting

- my shitty writing )

Week 4 (New Years)

Recap:

Part 1: Rain
Part 2: Escape
Part 3: You need help
Part 4: 

Phil's POV

I sighed, squirming in my suit. Today was the day of Dave's parent's trial, and I was hoping to take guardianship of him as well. 

I hear a cough behind me, and I turn around. Techno was there, in a suit, his gold glasses frames glinting in the light. I walk over to him. 

"Is this good?" He asks, eyes looking at me for approval. 

I laugh and ruffle his hair. "Yeah, that's good."

"Hey!" Dave squirms. "You're messing up my hair!" 

Tommy and Wilbur emerge from behind him, and I look past Techno to Wilbur. 

"Dude, Wilbur, so many people are going to recognize you..." I laugh. He shrugs. "That isn't my problem, though." 

Tommy runs out the door. "To the car!" 

We smile, and follow him. 

Techno was in the passenger seat, and I was driving. Looking at him, he was shivering a bit.
"You ok?" I ask. 

He frowns in response. 

"I'm about to meet the murderer of my dad, my abusive step-dad and mum, both of which I haven't seen in a few months, to convict them and convince 50 or so people that they're guilty of almost killing me. To add to that, I'm travelling, without a mask, with three famous YouTubers, and my voice is recognizable. So," Dave finishes, "No, I'm not ok."

I chuckle nervously. "You're an amazing fighter, and you know that it's not your fault. So, you can defend yourself, correct?"

He bites his lip. "Yeah, but... Phil, what if I freeze and not be able to help myself?"