Wk 2 pt 5: Sick

(Welcome, one and all and halves! Welcome to the finale of Week 2. As i said- Fluff will end every week, so this your fluff chapter. I know you gremlins like angst, but y'all gotta try fluff, it's good for you..)

Techno was sick. He knew this. But his stubbornness won out.
But it won't if his family have anything to say about it.

First Person (Techno's POV)

I cough into my elbow as I come down the stairs, sweating.

Phil raises an eyebrow as he served some scrambled eggs.

Sitting down at the table, I reach for the eggs with a shaky hand.

It was hard getting the soft eggs down my throat, although they did taste amazing. Blinking the sweat out of my eyes, I clear my throat, in a sickness-induced daze, and pushed back my chair.

"Aren't you going to eat a bit more?" Wilbur asks, gesturing to the eggs which I've only taken a few bites out of.

Shaking my head, I state "Not hungry."

"Well, don't waste food," Tommy exclaims. "give it to me?"

I laugh, even though it hurts, and toss him the fork before coughing.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out, and look at the screen.

"dream SMP stream; don't be late, they'll make fun of you"

I curse, slipping my phone back into my jeans before breaking out in a series of coughs.

On my way to my room, I grab a tissue box and some cough lozenges, god knows i'll need it.

At my desk, I sigh, running a hand through my hair. I take off my glasses and reach over to put them on my bed, but I drop them due to my shaky hand. The arms break in two, and I curse.

(this actually happened before the stream "turtle", so just letting you guys know when this is placed. )

Opening a drawer under my desk, I fish around for a bit, holding my glasses lenses in front of my eyes, until I find what I'm looking for.

Tearing the tape apart, my sweaty fingers fumble with the scissors as I sneeze, and I wrap the tape around the arms.

Sitting back, i admire my handiwork.

really should get a pair of glasses as a spare.

I'm dizzy, as i start the stream, I realize.

Stretching, I press the button.

Taking a sip of water, I declare "Startin' the stream..."

The chat, first user @celestricity (bruh you're awesome) floods the box, some of them greeting me, some of them just spamming, some of them greeting each other, but all of them eager for the stream ahead. I smile, then I sit back as my head starts to pound.

Snapping back to reality as a donation comes onto the screen, I start speaking again."wait, was my mic muted again?" I lie. "I'm goin' to quit Youtuber, I swear. Just-" I break off into coughing. "Just become a twitch streamer instead." I joke.

I start walking around the place, lamenting on how Tommy found my house on a stream he wasn't supposed to see, and he had no canonical reason to find his house-

"Speakin' of friends I love, where is Phil?"

Hearing from the other room "What's up guys", I sigh.

"He's coming, he says." I sniff, grabbing another tissue.

"Give me a bit, chat." I say as I Hear footsteps behind me. I mute my mic as Phil reaches me.

"Techno, I heard your chat say you aren't well."

I hiss, annoyed. "I'm fine, Phil," I say, leaning on my keyboard as another bout of dizziness comes over me. "Just- I need to do the stream."

Phil surveys me with a glance, taking in my pale face, the sheen of sweat on my skin and the water and lozenges beside me.

"Yeah, you're not fine." He declares. Looking over his shoulder, he calls "Tommy! Wilbur!"

Wilbur appears, looking tired. "What is it Phil, I was recording my new music video, you know, the one with "your new boyfriend " as the title?"

Phil snorts. "yeah, well Techno isn't ok, and he's trying to stream."

Wilbur's eyes widen. "Yeah, ok, I'll go get the thermometer."

Tommy barges in. "What's up, bitches?!" He yells.

I wince at the noise. He looks past me, and I see him reading my chat.

"Uh... Techno, did you know your mic isn't muted?"

I swear. It must've come off when I was leaning on the keyboard.

"Well," I say after a long pause. "The chat will be happy to know that their favorite group of Minecraft youtubers live together"

And they were.

I suddenly have a hard time breathing, and Phil hoists me over his shoulder. "Yeah, dude, you're going back to bed."

Tommy turns on my camera, showing the facecam. "Yeah, Techno isn't going to be streaming today, he says cheekily. "Also, Techno face reveal again. Can we get a POG in the chat?"

I growl. "Tommy, when I'm better, you're dead to me."

(Ok! Finally done :P. Bruh, I'm at my boyfriends right now- I'm not supposed to be writing till next Friday when the house is clean but eh.... i need to do it.. Like i have a Christmas week special which includes nightmares, shopping, celebrations and more...

Thank you for reading! If you have any requests, please leave them on @CygnusMutai Convseration page! Make sure to tell random how awesome she is.

And as of now, the chapters will mostly be in my book.)