Wk 12 pt 2: woot woot

Tw:

Uh- Fighting, shitty writing, mystery, LoneSpark, you have a contender for your intelligence in solving this book, tasblacc is on the scene, but so far, you are superior. 

Third Person POV

As Techno lay there, unmoving, his thoughts were racing, moving at such a pace it was harder to catch them than normal. The mysterious creature- now dubbed 'Ginger'- had offered him help.

"If you want to improve, meet me here tomorrow at the same time."  

The words ran through the pinkette's head, and with a rustle, Techno sits up in his bed, gazing out the window in thought. Chattering wildlife ran through the forests, and the fireflies lit up the night. The elf clenches his fists, taking a deep breath. 

Ginger had moved incredibly fast, and with such skill, analyzing his every move, predicting the next and coming to meet it head on. So far, Techno had not yet been beaten by anyone but it. Also, the tall pinkette was curious: What is it anyway? 

"If you want to improve, meet me here tomorrow at the same time." 

With a sigh, Techno pushes himself fully out of the bed, swiftly grabbing his sword and gear and starting on the pathway. The leaves crunch, the owl howls, the fireflies hover in the air, and Techno is back to his clearing, the squirrel greeting him with a chirp.

Ginger was waiting for him, as they said, dressed in a white tuxedo shirt with a pink to yellow bow tie, a flowing skirt colored pink to yellow with gold trims under the skirt. They had a coat on, the fluffy cat eared white jacket but full-bodied, with a sword, thrumming with gold and pink energy, and a little top hat, a white base with a gradient ribbon. 

"Welcome, I suppose." It sighs, turning to face Techno with a flair, attire stark white against the dark of night. Drawing a knife, they spin the cold metal between their fingers expertly. "Ready to start?" 

Techno laughs, a lilting giggle that travels over the night air. "What exactly is this going to entail?" He asks, raising his hands and crossing his arms. 

"Oh, I don't know, training?" Ginger drawls, sheathing their blade. "Not being an idiot?" 

"Hey," The tall pinkette protests. "I'm not an idiot." 

"Yes, well, that remains to be seen." And with a woosh, a knife finds it's way above Techno's head, impaling itself into the wood. The elf swears.

"Alright, ok, what are we even doing?" He asks, hand on his sword. The creature shrugs. 

"Well, you really need to work on your speed and endurance, also you need to think up a few more ways to actually use your fighting and weapons, and then analysis." It tells him, smiling. "So, the most important one of those three is probably the innovation, then analysis." 

"Sorry," Techno responds. "What do you mean by innovation? And what analysis?" 

It tilts their head. "Well, you know how you  failed so many times last night? I predicted your moves, correct?"

"Well, yes, but.." Techno muses, the tall elf flipping his hair behind him. "How did you do that?"

"If you'd listen to me, maybe you'd know." It says. Techno raises an eyebrow. "So, your problem is you're looking at the opponents weapon.  You need to-"