Wk 5 pt 5: Royal Shenanigans

Shenanigans with the SBI (Except they're not royal, they're like... normal??)

week 5:

part 1: was a thing
part 2: was also a thing
part 3: i have not written yet
part 4: tommy did a thing
part 5: i have no brain 

trigger warnings:

crack writing

and also shitty writting

but mostly crack wrting, i am very very very unfocused right now

oh also theres a bitch in here)

techno's pov

So it was a bright, lovely day, right? 

Yeah. So the family decided to go shopping. Because that's the smart thing to do. So off we went to the shopping center for food. 

"Alright, guys." Phil started. "Tommy, you can go get the vegetables. Wilbur, you can get the sweets-" Wilbur cheers. "But not too many!" Turning to me, he sighs. "Techno, you can get like the meat- I'll get the fruits and drinks." 

Tommy smirked. "Let's speedrun getting groceries." 

Phil smiled. "Ok. First one back here gets chocolate." 

And so we all took off, each on our individual paths. Sighing, I start walking at a casual pace to the meat section. Damn, the music was loud. 

Getting there, I look at the selections: Pork.

Nope. I muse.

Beef, turkey, devon, chicken... 

"Excuse me young man, can I get past?" I turn to see a middle-aged woman staring at me. "You're taking an awfully long time." She adds.

Internally, I sigh. Moving so she could get past, I apologise. Browsing the meat, I continue thinking before I whip out my phone to text Phil, because I really don't know which one.

As my fingers tap on the screen, the woman clears her throat pointedly. Sending the text, I look around to see if there was anyone else in the vicinity. Which there wasn't. So I turn back to the woman and see her glaring. 

Under the intensity of the glare, I shrink back. "I-Is there something you need, miss?" I ask, meekly. 

She nods. "Yes, there is." Her dangly earrings catch the light, and I squint against the glare. Stopping, she looks at me. "Don't glare at me, please." 

Confused, I tilt my head. Huffing, the woman continues. "Where is the vegan meat?" She asks, tapping her fingers along her handbag.

I blink. What? "I'm sorry, but I think you might've mistaken me..." I say cautiously. "I'm not a store assistant." 

She scoffs. "Of course you aren't." I was beginning to get a bit annoyed, so I turned back to my phone, where Phil had texted me.

Dadza: At the other side of the shop, be there in a bit to help  

I smile, before looking up. The woman had advanced on me, poking my side. I shift back, uncomfortable. "Uhm, do you mind backing up a bit?" I ask. She sneers. 

"Do you always have your hair like that?" She asks all of a sudden. I subconsciously put a hand up to my hair, frowning. "It's... Unmanly." She adds.

I was really annoyed by now. Turning away from her, I feel a tug on my hair as she tugs it back, holding it in her hands. Whipping around, I snarl. "Stop."