Wk 6 (Youth AU) Pt 2: Ordering [food.]

In which Techno orders food. 

[and the beginning of something starts to reveal itself.] 

Wk 6 (Youth AU)

Recap:

Part 1: Dadza, Brobur and TommyBrother to the rescue!
Part 2:

Trigger warnings:

-Shitty writing

-Somewhat of social anxiety

-[mystery]

-A taste of my aesthetic style

techno's pov

"So, where do you guys even live?"  I ask, intrigued. I was swinging my legs in the car on the ride to the house, drumming my fingers on my knee. "I don't think that you even told me." 

Wilbur smiles. "That's for me to know and you to-" 

"Find out." I finish, rolling my eyes. Turning to Phil,  I repeat the question, to which he answers: 

"Don't worry about it dude." 

We turn into a driveway, and Phil continues. "We're almost there anyway." 

I smile, looking up at it. Creamy white walls, a lovely garden and decorations outside, it looked more friendly than my black-walled vine-creeping house, which always sent shivers like ants running on a wavering leaf down my spine.  

"Come on, unpack your stuff. Do you need any help?" Wilbur asks, jumping out of the car. I nod, still in shock. Going to the back of the car, we unload the back with three small suitcases- which I may or may not have pilfered from my mother- and I shift them onto the ground. 

"Come on!" Tommy beckons, from the door, bouncing impatiently on his feet. "It's going to get cold!" 

I roll my eyes, lugging the suitcase with me as Phil locks the car behind me, Wilbur rolling a suitcase and Phil carrying one. "Yeah, yeah, coming.." 

Entering the house, I let the suitcase slip out of my hands in awe. The house was so comforting. The scent wasn't of rotten food and blood, it was of linen and a citrusy floral scent. "Woah." I look around. I touch a glass dolphin statue, marveling at the light filtering through it's blue figure, casting ripples of blue light like sea waves and making it seem like the dolphin was diving. It had a ball connected to the bottom of it, moving perpetually. 

"If you come upstairs, the guest room is there." Phil says, walking past me. 

Taking my suitcase, I venture into another room, up the stairs, which the walls were decorated with nature photos and memoirs of Phil, Wilbur and Tommy. A multitude of bonsai were hanging on the walls, each square made for a different tree. Also on the stairs's wall was a window, a singular chime hanging on it and glass animal statues lining the window sill. The wall itself was a creamy white, decorated with golden light filtering through the window glass.

On the door to the guest room I see a dreamcatcher, decorated with a wolf prowling by the side of the river bed in a snowy forest. "[To keep away the nightmare-ish serial killers.]" Phil jokes, explaining it to me. 

Entering the room, I see a double-sized bed on the far left, with a bedside each side, a long window on the wall, overlooking a large tree and a garden next to a pool. The windows had royal red curtains, threadbare so the gold light shone through the fabric. The sill had bonsai and flowers on it, the flower bed leaning towards the sun. On the far right of the room was a chest of drawers, decorated with delicately painted flowers and gold-rimmed vines, the drawers themselves lined with gold and the handles a metallic silver. Hanging above the drawers was a long, ornate mirror, the frame decorated with twisting strands of gold and silver intertwining. Next to the door was a bookshelf, a desk underneath it. A pencil caddy of pens, quills and ink were on it, writing paper also on it.