Wk 8 pt 2: Back to School

[food... _range]

tw

shitty writing

angst

Mountain Killer (MK)

blood???

transphobic bitches

I sigh, walking into the gates of school. Immediately I get assaulted by noise, and I wince. Looking over the courtyard, kids were being hit, played with, chatting, and it was so loud compared to what I had gotten used to while I was sick.

I sigh as the bell rings, and I head to class, navigating the worn-out white hallways with occasional splashes of color. 

"Alright, settle down, settle down." The professor says as he enters the classroom, dumping a pile of sheets on the desk. "For those of you who missed it, you have a group project." 

Fuck.

"I've already assigned you groups considering you have all shown an inability to work well in the groups you chose." The professor continues. 

Double fuck. 

The teacher sighs. "Dave, can I have a word with you for a second?"

I nod, trying to ignore the pounding in my head and the whisperings of the class behind me.  

"I've put you with the..." My teacher winces. "Rowdy.. Kids, so to speak." Adjusting his glasses, he sighs. "Sorry about that." 

I internally scream. Walking back in the room, I huff in exasperation before I walk to the back of the classroom. 

Gary, Prince, and Oliver. (i am so sorry) 

Upon seeing me, they grin, their yellow teeth glinting, and I shudder in apprehension. I take a seat next to them, careful. Gary, the leader of the pack, struts over to me.  

"Your house, yeah?" Gary slings an arm around my neck, firmly. My head juts forward, and I just stop it before it reaches the desk. "Ok," He says, without waiting for a response. "Your house this afternoon!" He announces cheerfully. I glare. 

"It's better to just go with it.." I hear a voice behind me whisper. I turn around to see Joey, the main 'good force'. "We can fight back later." 

I nod slightly, before sighing. This was going to be hell.

I wait behind the school where Gary usually hung out with his rookies. They were already there, and the air was filled with the scent of smoke. 

"Hey, look who's here." Oli says, stamping out his cigarette. "You gonna lead us to your house now nerd?" 

I scowl, shouldering my bag. "Fuck off..." I murmur under my breath. 

"What was that?" 

"Alright, alright." 

Joey arrives, panting. He waves to me. "'Sup Techno." 

I glare. "We're not in that AU today." 

Joey's eyes register shock, and suspicion. "Alright." 

"Follow me." I start as I narrow my eyes. "Shouldn't be that far." I call over my shoulder as I jog off. 

 At our house, Prince smiles. "Now this is a house fit for a nerd like you." He jeers at me. I roll my eyes, taking out my keys to unlock the door. On the way over, they had been mocking me and roughhousing, shoving me around a lot. 

"Aaaalright.." I finally find the correct key, and I open the door. Before they could rush in, I turn around, holding my hands out. "Some ground rules- Don't break anything, be nice, don't be a jerk, and tell no one who we are and where we live."