His Christmas Social!

Katrina's POV-
    I had one goal this Christmas, and it isn't as elaborate as some might think. I will mess around a bit, but I want to make the rest of the couples who are not together get together. It's not like I'm not justified to do so, they basically already act like couples, so may as well tie the knot, right? So, step one, prepare the party. The shipping social has begun! Who first... Oh! I know! Adam and Alesa! At the blink of an eye, the living room looked like a Christmas bomb exploded on it, but not in a bad way. I've also kept an eye on Shelby over the past week or so, but she's been recovering just fine, so I don't need to focus on her as much now. I had already discussed my plan among Cory and Shelby, Dawn, as well as the rest of Generation 1. They were all okay with my plan, so it may come to fruition. All three soon to be "couples" had been shoved into the room. Let my master plan to be the ultimate relationship starter truly begin. I will just slip into conversations casually, then flow it over until the perfect moment.

Adam's POV-
    Katrina seemed to be up to something, as usual, but I just let it be. Usually, it's generally the same basic things anyway, so what's there to be intimidated by? Just the same mistletoe kiss up plan she does every year. I'll never understand what makes her so obsessed with other relationships. Maybe she just likes to see people happy? I don't know if I'll ever be sure. Speak of the devil, she slipped into the conversation I was currently having with Alesa. "How have you two been?" She asked us. It seemed genuine, but this may be another tactic to make us not suspect her of planning anything. "Pretty good. Taking it easy sense the fight. How about you Katrina?" Alesa said before I could speak. "I'm quite well, but my night may just get a little better..." She muttered, rather ominously. She pulled me to the side, which caught me by surprise. Why not both of us? Then, I understood. She wanted me to get with Alesa, and not by her force. By my own will. She was at least nice enough to understand not to take steps for people. So, if I'm going to do it, it may as well be now. "Alesa?" "Yes Adam?" She replied, I was a bit nervous, but it's not that much to ask. Not like Katrina's forcing us for a wedding. "I was wondering, we've already acted like a couple for a while now, maybe, we should make it official?" She was quiet for a moment, then just simply nodded, smiled, and kissed me on the cheek. That's all the conformation I needed to know I did well.

Nick's POV-
    I had slightly loss focus in my conversation by looking back at Adam. He and Alesa seemed to be pretty happy. I'm glad the atmosphere in here seems to be genuine at least. Ashlie shook my shoulders, trying to gain my attention. "Are you okay Nick? You spaced out for a second..." She asked with a hint of concern. "I'm fine, don't worry Ashlie, I was just looking to see how everyone else was doing. "Alright, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." She said, ending her current topic. Out of nowhere, Katrina randomly appears between both of us, startling us both. "Sorry, sorry! Sometimes even I don't realize when I've flown too far into a conversation. Anyways, what's been happening over here?" She asked us both. We chatted with her for a while, talking about my little space out and some recent spells Ashlie had been working on. However, Katrina pulled me out of reach of Ashlie, which I could tell was on purpose. "Why did you move us over here?" I asked, then she explained her plan to tie the knot with all the couples. I couldn't fault her for it, after all, most of us had been dancing around the idea of becoming a couple for a long time. "Ashlie, we've been chatting about it for a bit, but would you be alright with us considering each other boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked her after I had returned. "Of course, I was honestly just waiting for you to ask." She jokingly said, then we both laughed. Lovebirds never seem to catch each others signs.

Max's POV-
   Ross had been concerned about Shelby and I after we got screwed over by the Masterminds, so I was sitting and chatting with him to try and lift his spirits. I couldn't just let him sit there and be upset. Katrina had slipped in and updated Ross on everything she knew, which helped him feel better. Both of them had been keeping a close eye on her, not to mention Cory, of course, after what happened. She was still a little out of it, but she had basically recovered. Katrina motioned for me to follow her, probably wanting to talk to her. "Why did you call me over?" I asked. "I know making him your boyfriend would really make him feel great." She said out of nowhere. Woah, wild card! "Why did you say that so casually?!" I asked in surprise. "I'm serious, you guys should get together. Not only would he feel better, but I know you want it too, you can't lie to me." She shot back. As much as I want to say I could, I couldn't go an inch without her catching me lying on this one. I may as well just go for it. "Ross, we've liked each other for a while. I've considered how to ask this for a while, but it'll just be simpler to not spice it up. So, would you like to be my boyfriend?" I asked him. He grinned, and we hugged, with Katrina pretending to ball her eyes out behind us. She seriously is having way too much fun with this. Still, she helped, so I gave her a nod to say thanks. She nodded back and just smiled, walking off to talk to Dawn. I swear, every drop of blood in her bloodstream is dedicated to other people and their relationships.

Ć̷̛͎͂̿̽̅͠ả̴̗͍͓̠̑͠͠͠ñ̶̛̟͖̥͉͕̇͗̒