The Caged Angel's Anarchy (Part 4)

Mario's POV-
I watched as this girl stared at him with hatred. Maybe because he's protecting us? Just then, I noticed the bracelet on her hand. It was made in a way which I had seen once before. The same thing had happened to Jess many years ago. The key thing to act upon was instinct. Jason gave the masked figure a look, trying to communicate something before I got the chance to speak myself. Is there something he knows that I'm unaware of? The group watched as he gripped onto her other wrist and dragged her into a different hallway away from us. "Man, that was really close guys! But, who was that?" Adam asked. Kitty stood there in silence, not moving an inch, like she knew something we didn't. "Come on Kitty! We need to find Shelby!" Dawn pointed out, trying to drag her away. "You don't understand. We don't need to find Shelby. We already found her." Kitty replied.

Shelby's POV-
I could hear echoes down that corridor as I was being pulled away from them all. "What do you mean we already found her?" Adam's voice projected, his was easy to recognize because of his energy. "That girl was Shelby! Now she just got pulled away by this random person to somewhere and we don't even know who that is or what side they're on!" Kitty explained in an annoyed tone. "I assume they are good, they seemed to be helping us and didn't attempt to hurt anyone." Dawn stated with slight hesitation. "Well, that's not really what matters right now! What matters is that we find where they went!" Jason interrupted suddenly, taking off down the hallway with the others in toe, from the sound of their feet banging on the metal floor. I remember the story he referred to. About twenty years ago, the life elemental was taken hostage by the Masterminds. They attached something to her wrist that forced her to turn against everyone. It was honestly quick actions by the death elemental and luck that saved her then. I can only hope this follows with that.

Third Person POV-
The masked person was frantically searching the hallways to watch for anyone close by. Luckily, there was no one visible from where they were. The person let out a sigh they were unaware they held, and dragged the familiar girl into one of the unused storage rooms inside the Mastermind facility. The masked intruder shut the hard iron door, making sure to check that the glass and bars covering that door were soundproof. Shelby had finally been dragged to the other side of the room. She struggled in this unknown persons grip on her free wrist, but she seemed to have given up once she realized there was no getting out of it. The silence echoed throughout this mostly empty room.

Masked Intruder's POV-
Once I had gotten us into a safe place, I took a look at her wrist and was trying to figure out how to get the spiked bracelet off. I hadn't noticed how she had looked before, but I have to admit, the black glittery dress, the blood red fluffy scarf, and the high heels caught my attention. I honestly couldn't find out whether to be afriad for my life or amazed. I need to get the bracelet off of her before it corrupts her, which would make this job much harder. "I have no idea who you are, but you better explain why you stopped me from killing them, before I walk upon you like the rest of them!" She demanded, catching me slightly off guard. Whatever this object does makes it not recognize anyone, no matter how close, but her facial features tell a different story all together. There were certain things I noticed that tipped me off that she knew who I was, opposites attract, don't they? The others managed to break into the room. If I don't get this over with, I'm screwed. Before any of them even had a chance to touch me, I used my scythe carefully to break the bracelet.

Shelby's POV-
For the first time in the last eight hours I was able to truly think about what I had done and thought. (Yes, I'm sorry I repeated a POV. I have my reasons.) I didn't even really know how to explain anything that had occured or say anything at all. I was really stuck in a hole that I wasn't sure how to crawl out of. Then, someone mentioned something. "Wait a second, how did you summon a scythe? I thought only elementals of death can do that." Nick asked the masked figure. "Well," he started, taking off his mask, "that would be because I am the elemental of death." Glad to see you didn't get sliced in half saving me Cory.

T̴̳̦̘̐̀̋͌͋ō̷̦