Disarray In The State Of Tears

Shelby's POV-
    I watched as she ran into Dawn's arms, crying and hugging him tight as if she had already been taken from him. I was still shocked and in the process of understanding what had just occurred. She might die, and I could be held at knifepoint. Dawn was helping to wipe her face as she cried. I honestly didn't know how I was supposed to react. I guess she just reminded me of how I've been for a while. Constant worry and agony was flowing in me back then from everything going on with me. I think Cory could tell I was worried about her and decided to rap his arm behind me. I flashed him a quick smile, then looked back at Kitty. She seemed to have calmed down a little bit, she had stopped crying, but she was still hugging him. He was slightly flustered, but still accepted the hug. She let go of him after a bit and looked back at all of us. "Sorry, I guess I went a bit too far with that." Kitty addressed awkwardly. "It's okay! I know how that feels to get that kind of revelation..." Tiffany replied to her apology. "What do you mean?" She asked her. "I was at the same risk, I remember being that worried about making it through, but I know you'll manage." Tiffany told her. We all stood there in silence, then all of us laughed at how serious all of that just was. "Hey, you guys mind if I take a bit of a break? I need some time to calm down from all of this." I asked them all. "Go ahead! We could all use some time." Jess acknowledged. A shock of worry went down my spine. I decided to write a note, because I felt like something bad was going to happen. I sat at my desk and wrote a note.

To you all,
    For some reason, I feel like something bad is going to happen. I'm going to walk outside for a while to make sure nothing is coming for us, but, if I don't come back in an hour, please look for me. I have a feeling that something is going to happen soon, so I want to make sure we are all safe. Don't worry too much, I know we can fix what may be coming for us soon. So, stay safe everyone!

                                                 Love, Shelby

    Satified with the note I had written, I smiled and silently walked out of the cabin. Something, I don't know what, was drawing me to the forest. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid, but the dead leaves and darkness was giving me chills. Sighing at my paranoia, I walked inside of it. Something tells me I shouldn't be doing this. I heard an object snap, when I turned around though, there was only a broken branch. Strange. (Hey, I had to give a nice Undertale reference.) The sun was setting through the trees, and I was thinking about returning back, but before I could, a cloth with some substance was placed over my nose and I fainted.

Ross's POV-
    An hour or two had passed, but Shelby hadn't returned yet. It was weird, my cousin normally wouldn't stay out after dark, she usually comes back by now. "I-I'll be right back guys, I need check something." I told them. "Wait, let us come too! We may as well." Ashlie responded. They followed me as I checked inside of the room, eventually spotting a note on her desk. I picked it up and began to read it. After finishing with it reluctantly, I showed it to the others. I glanced over at them in worry. "It's been two hours sense she left, we really should go look for her." Matthew suggested. No doubt, all of us were worried for her. We all walked outside of the cabin. It's time to save my cousin from whatever has just happened.
T̷̛̗̮̥̤͉̳͔̈̄̽͒́͌h̶͓̱̞̙̥͂͗̎e̸͈̱̠̬̠̯̅̇̌̄̉̔̉͝