Loves Betrayal of the Dark (Part 1)

Ashlie's POV-
    Just as I had feared, only half of us came back. We had me, Shelby, Ross, Alesa, and Katrina. That was it. Everyone else got taken. We're running out of options here. The only option left for us might be to figure out where they are, storm the place, then get them back. But, where do we even begin? We aren't even sure who actually took them, much less where they could be. It was most likely the Masterminds, but we can't even be completely sure about that. We may as well just head to the base first, to be sure of whether they are there or not. Just like that, we all launched out of the cabin, Generation 1 right on our tail. It may not be all that far, but the faster we get there, the less time things have to happen.

Ross's POV-
    The base seemed about the same, but Katrina immediately put a hand in front of us when we arrived. "They're in there, but something is definitely wrong. The Kokanas just, don't look right. I don't know how else to describe it. Do you still have Cory's necklace, Shelby?" She asked. "Yup! I've been holding it." Shelby replied, holding up the Yin-Yang necklace. Be very careful with that. Only put that on if it's completely necessary." Katrina warned with surprising seriousness. That was a clear enough point for sure. Nevertheless, we need to prepare ourselves for anything that could happen while we're inside. Someone came to greet us at the door, of course, who would it be but Ein! "Ahh, you have arrived! Graser will be quite pleased to watch your little showdowns and piercing agonies as you all die. What a delight!" Though, his voice seemed to morph, as if almost controlled by someone else, beckoning us to tragedy.

"Well, well, well. The little scaredy cats have come to save their little friends? But, will you succeed? I highly doubt it. Step inside, if you dare."

I don't think I'm ready for this, much less any one of us. Who knows what will come for us when we truly arrive? What is up with all of this, and how are we supposed to even survive it? Alas, we took a step in, and prepared for a neverending nightmare we could never be ready for.

P̸̩̈́̅̽̂̓̓̕ȗ̶̮͓̺̃̚t̸͚͈̹̥̲̱̓̽͐̽̌͐̍̐ͅͅ