Love Transcends All Limitations

Kitty's POV-
My head pounded as my vision started to return. I could hear a voice, but it felt muffled. What had just happened? Everything seemed so foggy... Wait! I know what happened, Ashlie lost control and I stopped her, that caused me to faint. My hearing started to come back as well, and I could finally make out the voices. "Is she okay?! Oh god Kitty, please be okay..." Dawn said to himself, obviously worried. I'm glad he's okay. I finally felt pretty much normal again, so I decided to speak. "Hey, are you all ok?" I asked, then Dawn hugged me out of nowhere. "Why would you ask that?! We were more worried about you than anything else!I thought we had lost you for a second..." Dawn shakingly said, losing a bit of a grip on his emotions. Suddenly, he reminded me of something I need to talk about, something I could only trust him with for now. Everyone was basically gathered around the both of us. "Dawn, can you help me get to my room? I need to talk about something with you." I asked. "Okay. Whatever you need, I'm open to talk." He responded. So, we entered my room.

Dawn's POV-
I had guided her to her room and helped her sit on her bed, after all, the slight blood loss was not helping with her energy and movement at all. "So, what did you want to say?" I addressed, letting her get whatever she was thinking about out in the open. "Okay, well, I have something in mind. So, you know how I never really talk about my family, right?" I nodded, she's maybe mentioned it twice the entire time we have been here. "Part of our rules in the house was to never refer to eachother by our actual names. We all went by nicknames, partly because we are basically demigods so life is pretty dangerous, but also just for fun. No one outside the family actually knows the names of me or my sisters." That's right, she has never actually referred to herself by anything other than Kitty. I don't know why I didn't think it was odd. I mean, it's kinda obvious that it's a nickname. "Anyways, we do have names, though I've never trusted anyone with mine before. Not until today, not until you came into my life. Just, try not to tell anyone else yet, okay? I don't know if I can deal with that yet." She nervously mentioned, twirling a strand of her hair as she talked. Wait, she's actually going to tell me? Okay then, I have to make sure to keep it under wraps for her. "Katrina." She randomly said. "Wait, what?" I responded, taken aback by the timing. "My name, it's Katrina, Katrina Roseworth." She replied again, awaiting my reaction with a slight panic in her eyes. "I think your name is beautiful, Katrina." I said, then we kissed. Midway through our little moment, two supposedly sneaky members were standing by the door. "Get a room, you two!" Cory jokingly yelled at us. "Excuse me, we are in a room, thank you very much!" Kitty said back with sass. "Hey, you peaked on us, the least we could have is revenge." Shelby argued. After that, we all broke out into laughter, having the time of our lives. "Oh yeah, so Kitty, will you be my girlfriend then?" I asked, remembering not to say her name around them. "Of course!" She replied happily, kissing my cheek.

L̵̙͓̒í̴͎̀̉̌̿̑v̸̟͈͎̥̄͒e̵̦̱͙̞̠̣̝̦̔s̶̩̻͔̤̹͑̈̃̄̇̄́̐͜