Loves Betrayal of the Dark (Part 2)

Third Person POV-
   A bright filling light shone throughout the room they were in, something they were not quite prepared for. However, the figure of the person in the room was surprisingly easy to recognize. It was Adam, or at least, some brighter version of what he was previously. "Adam, is that you?!" Alesa asked in surprise and slight curiosity. "Indeed it is me. But I have become The Bountiful Nova, a source of light and creation to all who befall it. Bend to me and my light, to my will." He majestically replied. In shock, confusion, and slight nervousness, they seemed to bend without any control. "How are we suppose to fight the power of a star that basically is equivalent to the creation of the universe?!" Katrina asked in panic and hesitation. "It's simple. Fight light with darkness." Shelby proposed. It seems like a good strategy in theory, but in practice, who can be sure? "I guess I'll take this one then. I can mimic powers, so I may be the closest we can get to any form of darkness. After all, Ross is Rock, Shelby is Life, Katrina is Mimicry, and Alesa is Fire." Ashlie interjected, chanting from her memorized spells. Adam kept abusing his bright power to not only blind Ashlie, but for physical damage as well. Ashlie, however, had a trick up her sleeve she had been specifically saving for the perfect moment. The others had quickly recognized what she chose, as it seemed clearly linked to Cory's Death power. She surround Adam with it on all sides, forcing it into him until she had vanquished the light, basically nullifying what he would have done. Just in time, too. The darkness uncovered to show normal Adam, clearly a bit tired and confused. "Come on Adam, you airhead, we can't sit around all day." Alesa said, clearly joking. Adam grinned, took her hand, then the group encountered their next foe.

Alesa's POV-
    A person, or should I say computer of some sort, stood before us. The Hypnotism of the Machine begged me to come closer, but I would not let this thing overcome my true objective, to get everyone out of here. This one was more difficult to identify, but one person in particular seemed to have an issue telling us who this was. "Hey Dawn, what's up with the new tech?" Katrina asked out of nowhere, catching everyone off guard. "Call me The Joyous Machine instead, it suits my creation much better. With my unfiltered knowledge, nothing stands in my way from finding a possibility in which I win!" He responded, almost as if he never heard her in the first place. Code launched out from within him, binding up Ross and Shelby. They struggled to get out, but nothing they did seemed to be working. Already down two people, and we haven't done a thing. But, what can truly defeat any piece of technology? Indeed, it's raw emotion. "Katrina, I have an idea." Ashlie said, supposedly whispering a plan in her ear. She nodded in response, then put on the best theater act I think I've seen in a while. "Oh, my dear love! You're breaking my fragile heart, with you a machine and I as a neko, your unfeeling heart of wisdom to mine of passionate love, I can't survive this heartache!" She projected, faking falling to the floor, one hand catching her as she almost reached the floor. "My heart cannot go on without you, my dear Romeo, as we, as two blushing pilgrims, meet in loving embrace." She continued. It took me everything in my power to not burst out laughing right on the spot. Somehow, through sheer romantic yet pure will, that actually freaking made him go back to normal. Somehow. Please, tell me saving everyone else can go at least a bit different than this. Dawn jokingly said "Onward, to the next victim!" as we left the room to seek out the next person to save.

I̶̡̧̥̥͙̮̼̋̑͠ͅn̷̢̛̫̯̳͖̠̣͇̽̾͝