The Truth

(That's the symbol I made for them, but what color is who?)

Shelby's POV-
    My sword was already drawn out towards him. My worst enemy.  If the others find out the truth between him and I, I'm so dead. It may not be my fault, but it would still bring up things I never wish to talk about. I never even told my parents. "Scared for me to say every way I bothered you, how we were friends, how I had you with me for a while, just to tear your life apart. Scared for me to say that?" Graser said. (Grader lol.) "Shut up!" I yelled, swinging my sword towards him. "Leave her alone, can't you see no one wants you here!" Cory yelled at him. "Aw, I'm so scared, is she so scared for me to do this?" He said, pulling up my sleeve. (Before you say it, she doesn't cut. Please read on before assuming such. Thank you!)

Alesa's POV-
    A deep cut. From the top of her shoulder to near her hand. Just enough to be hidden by the shirt she wore. She looked horrified, drawing her shirt sleeve back down, and running back into the cabin. I don't think anyone missed the tears in her eyes. The guy chucked, dissapering into thin air. How did she know him? I'm so confused. For a moment, everyone here was in a deep silence. How can you process what just happened so quickly? Kitty broke the silence. Her eyes were purple, she had probably been observing a person again. "She didn't do that herself. It was his fault." She whispered. "Let's go check on her." Cory suggested, as we walked back to the cabin.