The Caged Angel's Anarchy (Part 1)

Nick's POV-
    "There's only one place she could be and I'm pretty sure we all know it. The base of the Masterminds." Lizzie told us. We all glanced at her, besides that no actions were made in that moment, but it seemed to be a collected agreement. "Well, what are we waiting for? We have to get her back." Jess stated, with that, we set off to save Shelby. I'm almost positive all of us were silently hoping for a good outcome out of all this. We have no idea what's up ahead of us as we enter into potential doom, but we need to be prepared for anything to happen. You never know for sure what the Masterminds have in mind. (I needed a light hearted joke before this. Gosh darn it, I unintentionally made another one!) Looking up at the base, it seems much darker then originally remembered. The building was black with minimal bits of red and what seems like one-way windows. But why do things seem different? What has changed around here sense the last time we were taken? Whatever it is, there has to be some reason behind this very sudden change of design.

???'s POV-
    They don't realize how much they have truely missed out on when it comes to what we've done. This time, there's extra changes for the sake of keeping this place a permanent trap. She's trapped, with no idea what we have performed. I'll admit, this plan is very dangerous for all of us involved, but I just know this will work out in our favor. We just need to bide our time now, before we release our caged angel. Until then, we keep watch on her and the others, along with making sure nothing goes out of plan. We can't afford this to go wrong. I hope they're ready to be forced to bow down to our new weapon, watching the thing he loves most eliminate all chances of mercy...

Shelby's POV-
    My vision all of a sudden came back to me as I seeped back into consciousness, looking down at myself, I realized I was in white rags. My necklace was still thankfully on me, but something extra was there too. A red bracelet with black fumes and sharp points on the bottom were stabbing into my wrist. I winced as the pain from my wrist hit me like a truck. My head was pounding, almost completely drowning out my thoughts. (Okay, I understand what's going on here of course, but how did her outfit change into rags?) Someone walked up to my cage, and I recognized it as the guy who had knocked me out before. He sneered, ranting about creating a caged angel, but what is he talking about? "What do you mean? What caged angel? What did you all do to me?!" I asked him. "Shush, princess. It won't do you any good to talk like that. Just keep quiet for once and maybe you'll stay inside of here alive for another couple hours." He threatened, chuckling and walking away. I grabbed onto the steel bars in this small cage, shaking them, trying every way to attempt getting out, but there was no way out of this. I glanced down at the bracelet and noticed there was a small timer slowly ticking down. Wait, what's going to happen when that hits zero?! Please, someone get me out of here before I lose my mind!
Ș̴͛̓̊ẗ̷̛̫̳̼͓̙͉̥́̊̑͌͆̈̌ͅö̵̞́̓̾̎̍̌r̶͍̘̠͇̿̕y̷͉̞͍̌̊̐́̔͐̋