Demons Gone Wrong

Cory's POV-
    Even in the cleanest of worlds, a persons mind can be at war with itself. Right or wrong, good or evil, selfless or selfish. No matter how hard anyone tries to make everything perfect, even the playing field for others, or even eliminate the corruption from the universe, it never seems to be enough. The things that made perfection unstable will always come back and tip the balance. I was in this state, wanting to fix all that's wrong, but being blind to how I can repair the pollution without making it spread more then it already has. No matter how long I fight back the entity, it will never tire until it gets what it wants. Control over everything and the chance of life. It had become the master, and I was just the puppet on strings. My vision became black and blurry, and I knew I had lost the battle of control. I was in constant suffering, with no chance of escape. The only thing I could do was watch, and hope that someone, anyone, could save me from the torture that I have been put under...

Jess's POV-
    I stared in horror at what was going on. At first everything seemed normal, with both of them managing to have their Kokana Form, Shelby's was Angel's Dawning, and Cory's is Demonic Doing. Shelby was stepping off the platform, and Cory said he was going to go with her. But, he just, stopped. Something is wrong, I just know it. My face paled as he put his hands on his head. I realized what was happening. It was the same as back then with Jason. Jason noticed too, and quickly forced Shelby and the others behind him. "What is it? What's going on?" Kitty asked him. "This is the risk of being a Death Elemental. The entity can take over and cause you to lose control. Stay behind me, children. This is too dangerous for you. Last time this happened with me, I almost killed people!" He explained. However, one girl slipped through his barricade...

...The Life Elemental herself, Shelby.