Spellbound Soon To Come

Shelby's POV-
I woke up from the nightmare, still fumbling it in my head. Right, I wanted to check on the others! I almost accidentally bumped into Kitty on the way out of my room. It seems she had the same idea. "Did you get a weird dream too?" She asked me. "Yeah. Do you think it happened to all of us or just some of us?" I adressed to her. "My best guess are just those of us who are usually captured. Wait, let me go get them!" She responded, diving out, then pulling Alesa, Ashlie, and Ross into my room, shutting the door afterwards.

Alesa's POV-
Kitty had spotted me from across the hallway, suddenly pulling me, Ashlie, and Ross into the room. Before I could even say anything, Ashlie said what was already on my mind. "Is this about the dream I had?" All of us seemed to nodd in collective agreement, being aware what this discussion is about. We all recounted our dreams to one another, while doing so, I realized something happening. Ross's face was as cold as ice, Shelby's was burning, Kitty seemed to stare up at the night sky, my face seemed strangely pale, and Ashlie stared towards a dollhouse in the corner. This all has to have some correlation, but what?

Third Person POV-
Those usually captured looked at one another, all possibly searching for some sort of correlation. There was so much to happen soon, so dangerous to all of their lives. Yet, the ending has been solidified for so long now. There was no telling what was going to happen to all of them, but one thing was known for sure.

They were about to be corrupted in worst ways possible, with the worst of pain leaving them unable to stop themselves from what comes next...

P̵̙̬͕̠̱̞̃̈́́̽̄̀͘͘ṙ̴̝̐̉̄̈́̉͒͜e̸͍͎̟̪͐͂̇ͅp̷̡̢̤͓̿̅ä̸̭̥̦̈̈́͆̔͘̕͘ŗ̷̤̰̳͚̬̅e̵̖͆̓͋̕̕d̴