A Sight Yet To See

Kitty's POV-
    I was sitting on my bed randomly, just tired. The others weren't doing anything right now, so things were calm and quiet. Out of nowhere, a scene appeared before my eyes. A knife was up to Shelby's throat but I couldn't tell who was behind her. Everyone else seemed too blurry to make out. Before I knew it, someone had approached me, but I knew it wasn't anyone from our group. Someone, who I presumed was Dawn, was yelling at them to not approach me, however, before he could reach me, the person stabbed a knife through my stomach and I was filled with unbearable pain. I fell back into Dawn's arms as the man grinned and backed away. My heart felt slower every second. "Dawn, I don't think I'm going to make it. Take care of the others for me." I shakingly told him. He kept trying to tell me that I wouldn't die as my vision slowly faded to black. That's when the vision unblurred from my eyes. I jolted up from the bed, did I just see my future? Am I destined to die with no hope of escape?

Joel's POV-
    Kitty ran down from the upstairs beds to all of us. We were just sitting in the living room, casually talking about whatever crossed our minds. I noticed then that something was wrong with the way she was acting. She seemed too nervous, she normally is pretty calm and laid back, so something had to be off. The others clearly also noticed, because they all looked at her in worry, especially Dawn. "What is it? What's wrong Kitty?!" He asked her as she was nervously taking quick breaths. "Everything is wrong. I saw what I think is a vision of the future. Shelby was being held with a knife positioned at her neck. You can't really be so calm when you see that you're about to die in front of all of those who know and care about you..." She explained.

W̵͎͓͖̞̪͚̝̓͑̅̎ͅḩ̵̯̭́̊͑͛̾͝é̶̝̱̒͂̒̑̊̈́̾n̸̥̙̪͉͒͌̿̄