Trapped Onto The Battlefield

Jess's POV-
    I have a weird feeling about our training today, like, something unexpected is about to happen. I can't tell whether it's good or bad though. Besides my ship of course, I saw that in the last chapter. (Dang it Jess! The fourth wall! Besides, when is anything I do to these poor victims ever good...?) Anyway, might as well get outside and see what we'll be doing today for training! Jason was already talking to everyone else who was outside, while I handled getting Kitty, Cory, and Shelby over there.

Mario's POV-
    Jason decided to instruct them on what they were doing today. "You will all be sparring against eachother with your weapons, and will be randomized. You know what? We'll just go with your significant opposite. The mentors will be here to keep everyone safe and well-rounded." He instructed to the group, having them all nod back. They all then went into their groups. "3...2...1!-" Jason yelled, about to let them start but, some sort of presence, or presences, seemed out of place, and an inturruption had taken place... (That's it for this one! As I said in the book for notes, I apologize for not posting in a while. I'll try to post a bit more often, but inspiration took a bit to find... Thank you for your patience! Have fun with the cliffhanger...)