Part 19

Jin laughed, slapping his knee, "Aw, you're funny,"

Taehyung glared, "Hyung I'm serious,"

"Oh. Well in that case, no,"

Taehyung slowly nodded, accepting that maybe he wouldn't take Minho's offer. He trusted Jin, and if the elder said he wouldn't make a good model? Then he wouldn't make a good model.

Sure, Yoongi had said he would be. But Jin knew better in the sense that he himself had been one, knew what it took, what to do, what not to do.

"You wouldn't be a good model," Jin reiterated.

"Okay, I get it, no need-"

"You would be great at it, and I think you should call this man right now and tell him you start tomorrow,"

Taehyung froze, "B-but you said-"

"You didn't let me finish sweetheart," Jin smiled, "I believe in you, you know. I don't just think you're a stubborn, selfish, oblivious brat. I think you're talented, and smart, and I know you'd do well,"

"Hyung," Taehyung's eyes were watery, and he blinked rapidly in order not to cry, turning to looking at his lap when multiple tears flooded his face, "Hyung I love you,"

"I know,"

Jin let Taehyung crawl besides him on the bed, curling into his side with a pleased sigh when Jin's arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Oh, Yoongi said you had something to tell me," Jin muttered, playing with Taehyung's hair, "What would that be?"

Taehyung stiffened, 'Stupid Yoongi Hyung, that fucking snitch,'

"Taehyung..."

"I'm dating Jimin Hyung and Jungkook," He blurted out, hiding in the crook of Jin's neck when the elder drew quiet, only slow, deep breathes filling the room.

"Okay," Jin pulled Taehyung into his lap, "That's okay, it's fine. I'm fine,"

But his voice shook and broke and Taehyung looked up sharply when he sniffled.

"Jinnie, what's wrong?" Taehyung's heart shattered when Jin's eyes were teary, but he was confused when he saw that Jin was smiling.

"You're not my baby anymore," Jin said quietly, "You're not a kid anymore,"

"Jin.." Taehyung let out a breath, he thought...he didn't know what he thought. That he made Jin angry? Sad? Disappointed? The last thing he wanted was to hurt Jin or disappoint him, "I haven't been a kid in a while,"

Jin rubbed his sleeve against his nose, "I know. I know. But you were never interested in anyone. And I held on to that, because to me that meant that you would stay with Yoongi and I, and..and you growing up is something I've dreaded for a while,"

"I really do like them Jinnie," He muttered, using his thumbs to clear Jin's eyes, "They're really the best, other than you and Yoonie of course,"

Jin took a deep breath, trying to stop crying, why was he still crying?

"You and Yoonie will always be the most important people to me," Taehyung smiled, "You guys will always be my number 1. You're the first people I'm going to call, the first people to come to mind, the first people I'll ever come to if something happens,"

"S-stop making me cry you little shit," Jin sobbed, somehow still looking so stupidly perfect.

Taehyung giggled, letting Jin crush him in an hug, "Jinnie I need to breathe,"

"No you don't,"

"Okay," Taehyung agreed, snuggling into his chest.

"You're still mine and Yoongi's, before anything else,"