Part 22

Jungkook frowned at Taehyung, who stared back blankly.

He touched the top of his head nervously, shifting on his feet.

Jimin came down the stairs and stopped, looking at him with wide eyes, before shrugging. "You look hot,"

"Thanks. Taehyung?"

"I don't- you just-" He replied, "You're blonde?"

"Yeah, you like it?" Jungkook asked, playing with his newly dyed hair.

(A/N: k but WTF WHY IS HE SO HOT??????)

Taehyung pushed him on the couch and sat himself in the elder's lap, looking at his hair in wonder.

Jungkook froze.

Jimin snickered at his shocked face before grabbing his keys and leaving for his classes.

"U-uhm," Jungkook stuttered, holding his hands in the air.

Taehyung was too busy playing with his hair to notice, "I like it, a lot. You look really good,"

"T-thank you,"

"Okay I'm gonna go take a shower, can you put a piece of toast in for me?"

He absentmindedly nodded, staring as Taehyung ran up the stairs into Yoongi's room, and the attatched bathroom.

He smiled, running a hand through his hair again, it was nice to have reassurance.

Mostly from Taehyung and Jimin, they were really the only people's opinions he cared about.

"Toast babe! It won't cook itself!" Taehyung shouted from the top of the stairs, as Jungkook hadn't moved from his spot.

~~~~

Jimin sighed, bursting into Hoseok's house, uninvited.

He didn't even blink when he spotted him and Yoongi cuddling on the couch, nor did he hesitate to flop over both of their laps, resulting in Yoongi shoving him to the floor.

"Yoongi Hyung said you could help me," Jimin got straight to the point, "Help me,"

Hoseok frowned, turning to Yoongi, "Already? I thought..."

"Now, he needs it,"

Hoseok shrugged, "Want a job in my dance studio? Teaching little kids?"

"Dance studio?"

"Oh my god you dumbass, just say yes or no," Yoongi huffed, kicking him.

"Yes,"

Hoseok nodded, "Okay. I'll send you the address,"

Jimin grinned, "Thanks byeee," He said before skipping out of their door.

~~~~

Taehyung dropped his bag after kicking the door shut, "Jungkook?" He yelled, "Koo where are you?"

Jungkook's head peeked out from the kitchen, most of his body hidden. It made Taehyung narrow his eyes in suspicion, "Yeah?"

Before Taehyung continued what he was going to say, he toed off his shoes and walked into the kitchen slowly. His eyes widened.

"I really didn't mean to make this big of a mess," Jungkook laughed nervously, "Yoongi Hyung is at Hoseok Hyung's place, and I was home alone, and I wanted to make you cookies,"

"That's cute and all," Taehyung muttered with wide eyes, "But what the fuck happened? Did a cookie bomb go off in here?"

"I'll clean it up, I will. I promise," Jungkook handed him a spatula with dough on it, "Just try?"

"This won't kill me will it?"

"I would never kill you,"

Taehyung took the spatula hesitantly, "Oh wait this is actually pretty good,"

The blonde's hands were flung around the air excitedly, "Yes!"

Taehyung giggled, "As cute as you are, can you clean this up quickly? I have something to ask you,"

After Jungkook nodded and got started cleaning, Taehyung fell on the couch and closed his eyes.

He didn't realize he fell asleep, he only slowly blinked when Jungkook shook him, gently waking him up.

"You needed to ask me something?" Jungkook said after Taehyung situated himself on Jungkook's lap. He was clingy when he was sleepy, or was just woken up.

Taehyung hummed, clutching Jungkook's shirt, "You like photography stuff right?"

"I do,"

"Do you like taking pictures of people or nature?"

Jungkook shrugged, "I just like taking pictures, anything really,"

"You wanna take pictures of me?"

After a beat of quiet, Jungkook said, "Like....be your photographer? Didn't you just start modeling today?"

"Mhm. They said I was a natural. And then I asked if they needed photographers and they said yes, I could hire someone if I wanted. Or at least, bring someone in and then they would see if the person is qualified,"

"I'm not qualified,"

"No but you are my boyfriend and I will throw a fit if they don't hire someone I love,"

Jungkook was sure he stopped breathing, hands falling from Taehyung's waist and onto the couch in shock.

The younger was the same, he had frozen on Jungkook's lap, before he opened his mouth to stutter out, "I-I um, I-"

"You love me?"

"W-well yeah," Taehyung muttered, "How could I not?"

Before Jungkook could respond, not that he had a response yet, Jimin walked in.

He paused with a frown when he saw that both of them frozen, looking at each other with wide eyes.

"What happened?"

Taehyung jumped off of Jungkook's lap and ran up the stairs. He was embarrassed, though he really didn't know why. Was it supposed to be embarrassing to tell you partner you love them?

Jimin raised an eyebrow at Jungkook, who smacked himself in the head.

"He said he loves me," Jungkook murmered, "And I didn't say it back. I'm a dumbass,"

Jimin followed when Jungkook also ran up the stairs, knocking on Yoongi's door, thankful said man wasn't home.

"Taehyungie, can we talk for a second?" Jimin asked, pushing Jungkook out of the way, "I just got home and no one even said hi to me,"

The door creaked open and they heard shuffling of feet, and when they opened the door, Taehyung was back hiding under Yoongi's sheets.

"Baby why are you hiding?" Jungkook asked, sitting on one side of the bed.

"C'mon love, I wanna see your pretty face," Jimin pouted, "I need a hug and a kiss,"

Taehyung's head poked out from the covers, lips pouted.

Jimin cooed, "Aw, come here baby,"

After coaxing Taehyung from the covers, and fixing his hair, the elder 2 peppered him with kisses and let their hands run up his sides and back, comforting.

"I love you baby," Jimin muttered into his neck, "So so much,"

Jungkook pulled the younger into his lap again, "I'm sorry I froze downstairs. I do love you too, I just was not expecting that,"

"I l-love you guys," Taehyung buried his head in Jungkook's neck, smiling when Jimin's arm came around his waist.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1052 wordss

ive been waiting on a package for 9 days :)

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!