Part 3

Taehyung groaned as his manager pushed him aside, hurting his already sore body.

"Sorry sir," He apologized, though it wasn't his fault.

It wasn't his fault the customer grabbed his ass, and he shoved them away. It wasn't his fault the guy got pissy and left.

"We lost a customer, you idiot. The only reason you're even here is because of your looks, so let them do what they want," The guy snarled, "And close up tonight, I'm sure as hell not doing it,"

He slammed the door, and Taehyung flinched. 'Maybe I should take the job from Yoongi Hyung....no. No, someone else needs that job a lot more than me, and I'm not qualified, I can't be selfish,'

"Hey, you listening?" Someone yelled over the loud music.

Taehyung put on a smile, turning back to face the bar, "Hey handsome, what can I get for you?"

"Taehyung, it's Jungkook! We met at Jin and Joon Hyung's place last week,"

"Oh, hello Jungkook,"

"Taehyung what the hell are you doing here? Are you even old enough to be here?"

Taehyung frowned, "Does it matter? I do what I need to live, stay out of my life. Now, I can either get you a drink, or you can leave,"

Jungkook sighed, looking at the younger with concerned eyes. "Whiskey," He mumbled. "And a water, Jimin's driving and asked me to get him something. Didn't specify what though,"

Taehyung hummed, grabbing out two glasses. "Here with Jin and Yoongi?"

"No, Hoseok and Namjoon Hyungs,"

"Oh, where are my Hyungs then?"

Jungkook shrugged, taking the glass from Taehyung's hand. He made sure to connect their hands for a second, sending the younger a small smirk. "Dunno. Said something about an interview for a new guy or something,"

"It's almost 1 in the morning, they lied," Taehyung deadpanned.

"No shit Sherlock, I just didn't really care. They can do what they want, I don't need to be involved,"

"But you needed to know if I could really work here?" He asked, one eyebrow raised. "Jungkook, I really don't want new friends. In fact, I don't want any friends. Jin Hyung and Yoongi Hyung are my family, I don't need anyone else. So I don't care what you do, just don't try to get involved in my life. They told me you asked about me. I don't know you, you don't know me, let's leave it like that,"

"Well fuck you too bitch," Jungkook mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Were you already drunk before you even got here? You're a lot more brave than before," Taehyung asked, ignoring the insults.

"Tipsy, not drunk,"

"Oh my god! Guys it's Taehyung!"

Taehyung sighed, "Fucking fabulous. Let's get everyone involved. Let's let everyone know I'm a 19 year old working at a place only people 21 and over can work at,"

"Taehyung! Taehyung hi! Oh my gosh it's Taehyung! Taehyung. Hi. Do you remember me? I'm Ho-Hoseok? Hoseok. Yes,"

2 people came stumbling over, 1 trailing behind with a small smile, but it wasn't really directed at the people he called his friends. No, Taehyung realized that he was being smiled at. Usually, he would put on a fake smile and flirt. He couldn't do that with these people. He knew them, which made it awkward and weird and now he regrets meeting them.

"Sorry about them. I hope you do remember, I'm Jimin. That's Jungkook, Namjoon and H-"

"HOSEOK! I'm Hoseok. You know, I don't like you. Yoongi likes you more than me, I don't like it,"