Part 28

second one today, pls dun accidentally skip 27

~~~~

"Hyungie I'm bored," Taehyung muttered, kicking his feet on the stool.

"Well what do you want me to do about it?" Yoongi's annoyed voice came through over the phone.

"Hyungie, I'm bored," He emphasized, pouting, "Fix it."

"I can't fix you being bored?" It was more of a question than a statement, and it made Taehyung roll his eyes.

"Yeah you can," He hopped off the stool and headed to the fridge, "It's called you come over and hang out with me because it's been forever since I last saw you."

There was an underlying frustrated tone to his voice, because it was true: it had been over 2 weeks since he had physically seen his Hyung. It doesn't sound like much, but when he was used to seeing Yoongi every day of his life? It was pure torture.

"Taehyung I'm at work-"

He shut the fridge, no longer hungry, "Nevermind then. Sorry to be a bother."

"I swear if you hang u-"

Taehyung sniffled slightly, but shook his head before any tears came to his eyes. Yeah, he missed Yoongi and Jin, but there was nothing to be crying over.

He sat alone on the couch, mindlessly scrolling through dumb movies and shows, not interesting in anything on. Why did nothing good play on Fridays?

Jungkook was at a class, Taehyung hadn't the mind to listen to what it was. He tuned out after Jungkook said he was leaving.

Jimin was with Hoseok. He hadn't the faintest idea about what they were doing, but he presumed it had something to do with dance, as that was one of the hobbies they shared.

He had called Jin, but Namjoon had answered and explained that they were going out, and Jin couldn't come over.

Which left him alone.

"Ugh, I hate this," He muttered. He wasn't used to being alone, he wasn't used to quiet. At all 3 of his previous jobs, he was surrounded by people and loud noises and he never had a moment to himself to think. Now that he did, he didn't know what to do.

The thought of sleep dragged him from the couch and pushed him to his and his boyfriend's room, dropping him on the bed with a soft sigh.

But sleep never came, so he turned on his back and stared up at the ceiling. It was the same as the last time he saw it: plain white popcorn ceiling. He hated popcorn ceiling.

He turned his head to the walls, which looked no different than yesterday. Still a plain light blue, still covered in pictures, still small holes in it from tacks and when Jungkook threw pencils at the wall in frustration.

When he grew bored of staring at the wall, he grabbed his phone from the bedside table with a drawn-out, overdramatic sigh.

"Oh, whoops," He mumbled, when he saw the missed calls and unread text messages from Yoongi. He had his phone on silent, sue him.

The second-to-last text caught his eye and made him rush down to the door like an over excited puppy.

Yoonie <3

brat i said dont hang up
taehyung wtf
I SAID DONT HANG UP U LITLE SHUT
SHUT
SHIT
fck this
sent 9:13
omw
bubs answer me :(
sent 9:19

Taehyung waited by the door with a poorly contained bright smile, leg bouncing in excitment.

When Yoongi finally arrived, Taehyung had opened the door and tackled him into a hug before Yoongi could even reach for the handle.

"I missed you," Taehyung's voice was muffled in Yoongi's fluffy sweater, "Lots."

Though it couldn't have been comfortable with Taehyung in his lap, both of them on the cold wood of the porch, Yoongi smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, "Missed you too Taehyungie."

"You're mean," Taehyung said, clutching the fabric tighter, pushing his head in the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"I can live with being mean."

Yoongi grinned at Taehyung's annoyed grumbling, before gently pushing the younger off of his lap. He stood up, offering a hand to Taehyung, who's smile almost blinded him.

"I'm sorry bubs," Yoongi muttered, "I wish we could hang out more."

Taehyung only shrugged, looking away to avoid Yoongi's eyes, "s okay."

"But it's not, you're clearly upset at me."

"No I'm not," Taehyung frowned, did it seem like he was mad? "I'm not angry, I just miss you."

Not convinced, Yoongi pushed, "You're definitely not happy with me."

"Drop it, if you're just here to be mean then I don't want to see you. I'm not angry, I just want to hang out with you. I want cuddles."

Though he clearly didn't believe him, Yoongi dropped it and engulfed the younger in a hug.

"Cuddles?" He muttered.

Taehyung grinned, "Yeah, cuddles."

~~~~

Yoongi grumbled at the loud voices and bright light, pushing his head into the pillows.

"Hyungie turn the TV off," Taehyung said, in a similar aggrivated state, "Annoying me, it's annoying."

"It's just like you," Yoongi retorted, even in his sleepy state. Taehyung huffed, but only closed his eyes.

"I missed you," The younger was drifting off again, "You should come over more. And bring Jinnie Hyung."

Yoongi's smile was slightly sad, "Yeah, I should, shouldn't I? I'll make sure Jin and I come visit a lot, okay? Maybe tomorrow we could go out for breakfast?"

Taehyung hummed happily at the idea, fingers loosening the death grip he had on Yoongi's shirt-almost as if he was scared Yoongi would leave-as he slowly fell asleep. "S a good idea Hyungie, good idea. Breakfast."

Yoongi smiled, kissing his forehead before reaching over his head for his phone. After a quick text to Jin, something like 'we're taking Tae out for breakfast tmrw, no objections' as if Jin would say no anyways, he pulled the blankets a bit higher and pulled Taehyung just a bit closer.

He also sent Hoseok a heart with a cheesy mid-day message for no reason (paragraph. It was a pararaph). Hoseok had responded almost instantly, and that (along with the way Taehyung cutely scrunched his nose in his sleep and pouted for no reason. Mostly that) sent him to sleep with a wide smile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1038 words

am so fucking tired lmao

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!