Part 10

Jimin frowned at the two lying asleep in Yoongi's bed.

Jungkook stood behind him with a grimace.

"I don't like it," Jungkook whispered.

"Neither do I," Jimin mumbled back, crossing his arms.

They froze when Yoongi yawned, moving to stretch his arms, only to smack Taehyung in the face.

"Jesus Hyung, what the fuck?" Taehyung scowled, deep morning voice sending shivers down Jimin and Jungkook's spines.

"Sorry Taehyungie, I didn't mean to," Yoongi pouted.

"It's whatever, I'm going back to bed," Taehyung muttered, cuddling back into Yoongi's chest.

"I raised you correctly, you're just like me," Yoongi sniffled proudly, "Jin would be so proud,"

"No, Jin Hyung would smack me for trying to sleep in. Which is why I prefer cuddling with you," Taehyung pointed out.

"Because I'm amazing and I'm your favorite?"

"Sure, let's go with that,"

Jimin frowned harder when Yoongi kissed Taehyung's forehead, before shoving him off the bed.

"Get up bitch!" Yoongi yelled afterwords.

"I hate you, so much,"

Jungkook snorted, making Yoongi's head snap up.

"The fuck are you guys doing in here? When the hell did you get in here?"

Jimin shrugged, "I wanted breakfast,"

"So go fucking make some,"

"I want you to do it,"

Yoongi glared at him, "Fucking do it yourself,"

"But it tastes better when I don't have to do anything,"

Taehyung sat up from the floor, leaning on the bed, "How much do you spoil them?"

"More than I ever spoiled you, that's for sure," He muttered, "And I regret everything,"

"HEY!" Jungkook yelled, "We aren't spoiled!"

"Whatever," Taehyung mumbled, "Hyung I'm hungry,"

Yoongi smiled, jumping up from the bed to help Taehyung up, "Strawberry stuffed french toast?"

Taehyung nodded, ignoring the two who stood, shocked, as they left.

~~~~

"So, Taehyung," Jungkook smiled, watching him eat across the table, "What's your favorite color?"

"Purple," Yoongi answered while stacking more french toast on Taehyung's plate.

"Is your name Taehyung?"

"No, but he's eating,"

Jungkook huffed, "So? I eat and talk all if time,"

"And it's disgusting. Taehyung knows better,"

Taehyung wiped the syrup off of his face, placing his fork down gently, "Is there anything else you want to ask?"

"I don't know. I just want to get to know you," He smiled flirtatiously.

Yoongi scowled, "No, no. No, fuck that. You stay the hell away from him,"

Taehyung felt his lips tug into a small smile, "Hyung, he's just being nice,"

"For someone who gets flirted with 25/8, you clearly don't know when people are flirting with you," Yoongi raised an eyebrow, clearing his plate.

"There's no flirting," Taehyung reassured, "Right Jungkook?"