Part 31

Jimin wrung hung his hands nervously as he stood up.

"Jimin? You alright?"

He nodded before clearing his throat. The news wasn't anything awful, but he was scared of how they would react either way.

"I just..." He looked to Hoseok, who reassured him with a nod of his head.

He cleared his throat again, "I-I..."

Taehyung smiled, "Go ahead Jiminie, we're right here. We love you!"

It made him relax slightly, knowing Taehyung was too kind a soul to leave him.

"I dropped out."

Quiet. Quiet, it was quiet. That was what he was afraid of, they were judging him.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung shrugged, shoving a spoonful of soup into his mouth. He hummed cutely, bouncing in his seat at the delicous taste. Jin cooed, taking it as a compliment of his cooking.

"T-that's...that's it?"

"That's what?" Jungkook's mouth was full of bread, and it was disgusting, but his cheeks were puffed up so cutely that Jimin couldn't be disgusted.

"You're not-you're okay with that?"

Jin scoffed, "No offense, but I don't care. Your life, not any of my business whether you drop out or not. My only business is to support you."

"Yeah! Exactly!" Taehyung grinned, "I would like to know why, but only if you want to tell me. It doesn't matter either way, because it's what makes you happy that matters!"

Jimin let out a relieved sigh, leaning over to pull Taehyung into a chaste kiss, "You make me happy."

Taehyung sputtered, dropping the spoon to giggle into his hands, blushing furiously, "You make me happy too."

"On that note," Hoseok grinned evilly, "Jimin, wanna tell them?"

He nodded, "I dropped out, and Hyung is giving me a place in the studio."

They all cheered, knowing how he loved to dance.

"As a janitor."

"Oh."

"Yeah, but it's a start! Hoseok Hyung said that I just couldn't be handed my dream job, even if I worked for it!"

Hoseok pouted, "That's not what I said. You make me sound like a dick."

"Then what did you say?"

"I don't remember."

"How convenient," Taehyung giggled, "But acceptable."

"It's not convenient! It's the truth!"

Everyone at the table laughed loudly at Hoseok's offended face, the sunshine not usually showing anything other than happiness or amusment.

Said man huffed in annoyance, sinking in his chair after pushing away his food. Jin took it as a personal attack on him and his cooking ability, opting to grab his glass of water and pout a bit on the younger's head. Hoseok sputtered, looking at Jin with wide eyes.

Jimin sat down with a relieved smile on his face. Hoseok caught his eye-while everyone else teased him and how water dripped from his hair-and gave a look that said 'I told you so', as well as a warm smile, knowing how inexpliciby overwhelmed and nervous he could get.

"Seriously Jiminie," Taehyung started, later that night when they were all piled in Jin's living room, watching The Incredibles. He was sitting half on Jungkook, half on Jimin, "We love you. So much. Please don't be afraid to tell us, to tell me stuff that's important to you. I would never judge you, especially for dropping out. I didn't even go to college, I barely finished high school, I was so close to dropping out."

Jimin sighed, "I know, it's just so scary. I love you guys so much, and if...if you were even slightly disappointed in me? I would be crushed."

"Trust me, I understand." Taehyung tugged the sleeping Jungkook onto his shoulder, "This one right here understands too. And he loves you too."

"Yeah, he's pretty alright."

Taehyung snorted, "Yeah, sure. But I was serious. He loves you just as much as I do, just.."

"In a different way?"

"Kind of. I still wanna see you two k-"

Jimin's nose scrunched, "Not happening. Fucking weirdo."

Taehyung laughed quietly, snuggling into Jimin's chest. Jungkook fell forward without Taehyung's shoulder, waking up with his face pressed in Taehyung's stomach.

"W-wha?"

"Morning sleepyhead." Jimin teased, "You're the only one that fell asleep."

Jungkook groaned, resting his head on Taehyung's stomach again. He nosed into the younger's shirt before stopping, "This is mine?"

"Mine now bitch," Taehyung muttered, smirking as he looked at the plain black shirt. It was just a shirt, but it was oversized and it was Jungkook's, well, Taehyung's now, but it was comforting, "I'm suprised you didn't notice. I've been wearing this all day."

"It's my shirt."

"Not anymore."

"Ugh, you're lucky I love you." Jungkook muttered, dozing off, "So lucky."

Jimin kissed Taehyung's forehead, "I love him more so.."

"This is not happening again," Taehyung stopped them, "I love you both, you love me, everyone loves everyone. Let's call it a night, I'm going to bed!"

He pushed Jungkook off before trying to get off Jimin's lap. He didn't get far, not with Jimin pulling him back by his arm.

"Aw, baby. Nice try." Jungkook smirked, "At least wait until the end of the movie."

Taehyung was flustered, especially after Jungkook trailed his lips from the base of his neck to his jaw.

Jimin rolled his eyes, pulling the youngest into his lap.

"Guys." Taehyung whined, "No." His face was red, the attention proving to be to much. Having the two playfully fight over him always made him embarrassed.

The others, who had abandoned the movie in favor of glaring at Jimin and Jungkook, looked at each other with matching frowns. Jin stood up from where he was cuddling with Namjoon and stopped in front of the 3 on the couch. Jin pulled Taehyung, ignoring Jimin and Jungkook's whines. Taehyung ended up in Jin's lap with Namjoon on his left side, an arm around him and Jin.

"Am I just an infant to you people?"

"Yes." Was the chorus of answers.

He sighed, "Whatever."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1025 wordss hoes

JiminieHasGotJams11 redid my bio and basically my whole page and made me sound like a nice person so like go follow or i sue you :)

and taetae2648 just uploaded a oneshot book pleaseeee go read it! the first one is so so good!

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!