Part 13

"What did you do to him?" Jungkook growled, pushing Jimin into his room.

Jimin smirked, "Taehyung? Nothing,"

"You gave him a hickey, how is that nothing?"

The elder shrugged, "I didn't fuck him or anything, I was just getting back at him,"

"You don't give someone a fucking hickey to get back at them,"

"Jealous?" Jimin grinned, seeing Jungkook's tongue poke at the inside of his cheek.

"Leave him alone, Jimin," He said through gritted teeth.

"No. I want him, I like him," Jimin said, falling back onto Jungkook's bed, "So I'll get him,"

"And if he doesn't want you?"

"He will,"

"What..what if I also like him?" Jungkook asked warrily.

Jimin scoffed, "Then too fucking bad for you, dude,"

"We don't even know him. We aren't even friends with him,"

"No, but we're working on it, aren't we?" Jimin cocked an eyebrow, the younger twirling his thumbs nervously.

"We don't know much about him, how can we like him?"

"There's something called 'love at first sight', my friend,"

Jungkook nodded, lying down next to his best friend.

"Oh shit I left him in the bathroom," He realized, eyes widening.

Jimin followed him slowly as he ran, not knowing why he was panicking.

Taehyung was still sat on the tub when they arrived, wincing every so often as he tried to bandage his side.

The eldest tried not to be smug about the purple mark, but failed. He couldn't stop staring at it with a smirk, unnoticed by Taehyung.

"I am so sorry Taehyung," Jungkook muttered, gently taking the supplies from his hand. The younger had shittily done his side, the bandages loosely wrapped, almost falling down.

Taehyung shrugged, "I don't really care, I could do it myself,"

Jimin leaned against the door, crossing his arms. He narrowed his eyes, "You're one of those people, huh?"

"The fuck does that mean?"

"One of the people who can't accept help because they have too much pride,"

"Excuse you? No, I am not one of those people," He hissed, clentching his fists.

Jungkook saw his stomach tense harshly, and rushed to calm him down, "Hey, hey, it's fine. Ignore Jimin, he's always a dick, he's just..I don't know what he's trying to do, but ignore him,"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Well he is. He's trying to say he can do it himself when clearly he can't, it hurt for him to move and he didn't wrap it correctly. And when Jin Hyung was upset he called us, well, me, and told me how he wished you would just accept help, because it would hurt less. I don't know what happened but he was fucking hysterical,"

Taehyung bit his lip harshly before standing from the tub, almost smacking Jungkook in the face. He wiped his eyes on the way towards the door, not sparing either of them a glance as he made his way towards his and Yoongi's room.

"Great going, jackass, you pissed him off," Jungkook glared, "I didn't get to finish cleaning his fucking side,"

"I didn't piss him off," Jimin mumbled, "I made him sad, that's a lot worse. You don't have to call me a jackass, jackass, I know I am,"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, using the tub to push himself back up. He winced slightly when both of his knees cracked loudly, and held back a laugh at Jimin's completely disgusted face.

"Nasty,"

"Like your face," Jungkook smirked, holding his head high as he left Jimin in the bathroom, making his way across the hall.

"Taehyung? Taehyung can I talk to you?" He asked, knocking gently on the door.

"I'm a little busy," Came Taehyung's muffled response. His voice was slightly raspy, and he was hiccuping.

Jungkook sighed, "Taehyung, I want to be your friend, and friends talk to each other. You don't have to, but I'm here if you do ever want to talk,"

Slowly, he heard the door handle turn, making him smile.

Taehyung came out with puffy eyes and rosy cheeks, making him coo.

To see the many different sides to Kim Taehyung was interesting to Jungkook. He had seen badass, independent Taehyung defending himself from a bunch of idiots. He had seen smiley, giggling Taehyung when he was with Yoongi. He had seen frustrated, conflicted Taehyung when he came home from the hospital, and now he had seen sad, adorable, baby Taehyung.

It made him more intrigued by the younger, it made him want to get to know the short, feisty, hot-headed boy in front of him.

"I'm..sorry for just leaving, especially when you were trying to help me," He sniffled, not meeting Jungkook's eyes.

"It's alright," Jungkook smiled, gently placing his hands on the younger's shoulders.

Taehyung froze, staring at one side.

Jungkook pulled his hands back awkwardly, thinking he made the other uncomfortable. "Uh, sorry,"

(A/N: oh the awkward stages)

"Oh, no it's fine. I just wasn't expecting it," Taehyung smiled weakly, playing with the loose thread on his sweater.

Jungkook sighed, relieved, "Thank god, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. That's not how you become friends,"

"You're really stuck on being my friend," Taehyung pointed out.

He shrugged, "I think you're interesting, and you're a really nice person,"

"I can assure you that neither of those are true. You heard Jimin, I hurt Jin Hyung,"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, hating how Taehyung seemed to think of himself, "Not on purpose. You didn't wake up one day and think, 'Ah yes, what a great day to hurt my best friend's feelings'!"

"How do you know that?"

"I don't, I just have faith in my fellow humans," Jungkook smiled.

"You're strange," Taehyung muttered, walking towards the stairs. He turned when Jungkook didn't follow, "You coming or what?"

"Where?"

"Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry,"

Jungkook grinned, bouncing on his feet excitedly, "Really? I'd love to!"

"Well then get your ass moving," The younger snorted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

990 words

lets just not acknowledge how long its been because i dont feel like talking about it pleaseee?

i literally had an entire conversation with a friend in spanish. she asked how i was and i said that i was so so, that i was very sad and my stomach was killing me, but she didnt know what i was saying. she looked at me weird and just nodded, and said that that was good lmao

so i guess being sad and having a tummy ache is good now lmfao

Stay safe and healthy <3

Anyways, bye bye <33!!