Part 18

Taehyung threw a sour patch kid at Jimin, "Shut up,"

"But Taehyung-"

"I said shut up,"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Bab-"

"Shhh,"

"I'm-"

Taehyung smacked his bicep, "I'm busy, shut up,"

Currently, the three of them were on the couch, with Taehyung leaning into Jimin's side, a leg thrown over Jungkook's thigh.

Jungkook was minding his own business, eating what was left of the popcorn Taehyung had devoured. The hand that wasn't shoveling the popcorn crumbs into his mouth was resting on Taehyung's thigh, rubbing circles soothingly into his skin.

Jimin had an arm around Taehyung's shoulders, the other playing with a loose thread on the couch cushion. He was careful of his bruised knuckles, embarrassed when he remembered why and how they became so many colors.

Yoongi was sat in the arm chair to their right, glancing at them with narrowed eyes every so often. Sue him, he was protective.

"T-"

"Jimin shush! It's my favorite part!"

On the screen played, 'Friend like Me,' which was by far one of Taehyung's favorite songs from any Disney movie. Not only was the music catchy and just plain amazing, it was his favorite animation style, and Robin Williams as Genie was pure genius.

(A/N: Aladin is my favorite Disney movie. Friend like me is the best song. The Robin Williams one is better than the Will Smith one, obviously, but that one is...good too)

"But-"

Yoongi glared at him, "He said shut up,"

"Yikes," Jungkook muttered, watching Jimin laugh nervously, clearly upset that he was seated closest to the eldest, "You still angry Hyung?"

Jimin glanced at him with wide eyes that shouted, 'What the fuck?'

"Am I still angry?" Yoongi asked quietly.

Taehyung had zoned them all out, whisper singing along to the music.

"Yes I am still angry. You guys are dating? And you kissed him?"

~~~~issa flashbackkk

"What? No! I want to kiss him first!" Jimin frowned, tugging Taehyung into his side.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Rock paper scissors?"

Taehyung's eyes darted back and forth, "Or I could decide who my first kiss is going to be with?"

"Then who?" Jimin asked.

"Um. Rock paper scissors," Taehyung scooched away from both of them, resting against a tree. His head tilted back slightly, eyes closed, sweatshirt falling down one shoulder.

He didn't know someone had come up to them until he felt a light tap on his, now bare, shoulder.

"Hello?" Taehyung looked up to see a smiling young man, holding a card in his hand.

"Hi!" It had caught the attention of the two who were still in a rather heated battle of rock, paper, scissors. "I'm Minho! I was just passing by, and you really caught my attention,"

Jimin stood up quickly, coming to lean against the tree with his arms crossed, "Excuse me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize there were other people here. Anyways, I was just passing by, and you caught my attention. You're very handsome, and I was wondering-"