Part 2

"Nice to meet you Taehyung! I'm Namjoon, Jin's boyfriend. I've heard....some things about you, all good don't worry," Namjoon smiled widely, dimples fully on display. He was excited after all, the few things he had heard were all praises.

Taehyung nodded, "Nice to meet you too Hyung, I believe you are all my hyungs actually. Also, I really like your dimples,"

The older blushed, hand covering his face.

Jin scowled, "Yah! Don't be trying to steal my boyfriend!"

He pushed down a smile, "You know I would never,"

Hoseok jumped up next to Yoongi, arm wrapped around his shoulder, "Hi Taehyungie! I'm Hoseok! Call me whatever you want! Yoongi hasn't told me anything about you really, just that you're a cutie, and he was not wrong,"

Taehyung's lips twitched in an effort to contain his smile, Hoseok was a sunshine, just like Yoongi said. "Well I've heard a lot about all of you, especially the two Yoongi lives with, I'm assuming that's you two?" He pointed towards the two sitting tense on the couch.

Jimin laughed nervously, "I hope it wasn't too bad?"

"No. It wasn't bad," Taehyung reassured.

Jimin let out a relieved sigh, he didn't want this angel thinking he was bad at all.

"It was terrible. He described you two as 'the monster brats living in my basement'. Hyung refers to you as 'the devils' when we're talking,"

Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms while glaring at Yoongi.

"Anyways, sorry for delaying you guys, I got caught up in something. What are we watching?"

He had plopped down on both Jin and Yoongi's laps after they sat down, head resting on Yoongi's shoulder.

The other 4 were confused, he was so monotone and distant, but he was also super touchy?

He remained quiet and emotionless throughout the movie, only really talking to Yoongi and Jin. He always responded to the others, he wasn't rude, he just only gave them one word answers.

"Taehyungie, you're staying over right? Everyone else is?" Jin asked, eyes pleading.

Taehyung sighed, and Jin knew exactly what he was going to say, "Boss wants me there early, I can't stay,"

"Why not? I can always drop you off?" Yoongi offered, also wanting him to stay and hang out. They rarely saw him with how much he worked, and it was starting to get frustrating.

"Because I know you. You'll complain about getting up that early and then I'll have to walk. It's almost an hour walk from here, but it's not that far from my house. I can't stay, I'm sorry,"

"Fine," Jin mumbled, "But is it the cafe or the bar?"

"Dumbass, I don't get to the bar until night. I work the cafe at noon. This is the diner,"

Yoongi groaned, "But that guy is such a dick!"

Taehyung glared at him harshly, "Yoongi it's fine, now I have to go before it gets super late. I don't feel like getting jumped again tonight," he muttered the last part, going completely unheard. His entire body ached, and he didn't know if he could handle another fight.

He waved them all goodbye, telling them once again how nice it was to meet everybody, before he disappeared out the door.

"So what do you think of him?" Yoongi asked, sitting back down next to Hoseok.

Jungkook thought for a second before answering, "I think he's interesting. But what happened when he first got here? All I knew was he needed a first aid kit, I didn't really get to see him. And he had so many bandages and stuff?"

"That is none of your business," Jin pointed out, "I'm sure he would appreciate your concern, but he's also a very private person and I don't think he would like you asking us and not him that,"

Jimin patted Jungkook's head when he pouted, "Well yeah, but I mean he also isn't talkative, and we're just curious. Like, does he have 3 jobs or something? He is an interesting guy, like Jungkook said,"

"He's too touchy," Hoseok mumbled.

"I think he likes you guys or something," Namjoon added, pouting.

The two oldest looked at each other before bursting into laughter, "Oh my god, that's fucking hilarious. I can't breath," Laughed Yoongi.

Jin wiped his eyes before looking back at Hoseok and Namjoon, "Guys we basically raised him, he's like our little brother. He does not like us, no need to be jealous,"

"Not jealous," Hoseok defended.

"Totally jealous," Yoongi smirked, "And he is super touchy, yes. But just let it slide please, he's....kind of.... I really don't know how to put this without spilling everything," He looked back at Jin for help.

"He hasn't had much attention really. So he makes up for that when he can with us," Jin supplied.

"Well, he seems nice. Sort of. But if you guys love him, I'm sure he's a really great guy," Jimin smiled, "Hopefully we get to hang out with him more in the future,"

Jin huffed, "Don't count on it, he's usually busy,"

"You two cool with sharing the couch?" Namjoon asked the youngest two, already walking toward his bedroom with an arm wrapped around Jin's waist.

"Don't you have a spare room?" Jungkook asked, pouting at the couch. It wasn't a bad couch. But it was a couch.

"Yes. And Hoseok and I are sleeping in it. So you two losers have to sleep out here," Yoongi smiled sweetly.

Jimin snorted, "Okay old man,"

Once the two had settled on opposite ends, blankets and pillows arranged all around, Jungkook whispered, "He's really cute,"

"So cute. He doesn't even look real,"

"I want to ask him out,"

Jimin choked, "Bitch he didn't even say 5 words to you. Yeah he's cute, but we don't even know if he's gay,"

Jungkook groaned, "I don't care. He's so cute. He's also super interesting and cool,"

"Yeah he is, but you can't date him," Jimin growled, sitting up.

The younger rolled his eyes, "And why is that? If he says yes to a date, who's going to stop me?"

"Me,"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

im glad i have so many chapters saved up because i really dont feel like writing, but i just published the first chapter and i dont want to just leave it

some of you already know, but im going on a short break thingy. something really bad happened and no one in my family is...in the right mind lets say. school is hard enough now, and i just cant do it.

i'll post the chapters i have already every so often but other than that, writing is making me feel worse so im just gonna shut up now