There are so many people to handle things, the orcs line up long lines, passing the stones one by one to the relatively open valley, and then moving them to the cliff, ready to use it next time.

    Soon the body of the emperor beast, which had been frozen hard under the stone, was dug out. Everyone cheered and carried it and other dead beasts to the square.

    Patriarch Er and Patriarch Buz looked at the mountainous beast corpses and said with emotion that they will have fresh meat to eat all winter this year. The two patriarchs distributed the preyThe corpse of the emperor beast was given to Celter. After dividing the prey, everyone returned with their prey.

    Now everyone is waiting for the tribes who went out to track the herd to return safely, and pray that they can bring good news to the tribe.

    Bai Mu has been living a pig-like life recently, eating and sleeping, sleeping and eating, and his little days are very moist. When he took a bath, he realized that he seemed to have gained weight. It seemed that the winter was going too well. He looked at his slightly convex belly and thought that when the winter passed, he had to lose weight. He didn't want his body to become bloated.

    A few days later, the orcs who went out finally returned, and they brought news of the herd. The quiet tribe became lively because of their return, and each of these orcs was frozen and their faces turned blue. After they return, those with family members will be taken care of by their families, and those without family members will be taken care of by the patriarch. Let them warm up and drink some hot soup, and then eat some hot food.

    Everyone wants to know about the beasts, but they are not in a hurry. It is the same when the beasts have rested.

    So everyone knew what happened after the herd retreated. These orcs followed the herd with dry food after the herd retreated to see where they were going.

    The escaped emperor beast took the herd and retreated in one direction, which was obviously very purposeful. The orcs followed, and came to a small valley. After arriving here, the herd dispersed, and the emperor beast entered the valley.

    The orcs kept their distance and approached the valley slowly and carefully from the air. Here they saw an amazing scene. There were many emperor beasts in this valley, and a group of little beasts were chasing around in the snow. The emperor beast that escaped came to a cave, and out of the cave came out a dark emperor beast that was a circle larger than the ordinary emperor beast.

    The black emperor beast had a tyrannical aura. The emperor beast who had escaped saw it and bowed its forelimbs respectfully to the ground. The orcs who came to inquire about the news were secretly shocked, could it be possible that a king had emerged among the emperor beasts. An emperor beast that can command all beasts is scary enough. I didn't expect there to be such a large group here, and there is obviously a king commanding it.

    Maybe two emperor beasts will appear in this beast attack because of this. At this moment, the black emperor beast spotted them, and the blood-red vertical pupils were full of coldness and tyranny, making the orcs' heartbeat a beat and the whole province was cold.

    The Black Emperor Beast roared a few times, and immediately a lot of birds flew to besiege the orcs, even if the orcs were known as the overlords of the sky, they couldn't hold the other birds. So the orcs had to retreat quickly. When they left, they saw a lot of emperor beasts popping up around them, and they took a breath of air in their hearts.

    The two patriarchs were silent after hearing the news brought back by the orcs, but they didn't expect the matter to be so serious. There is a king among the emperor beasts, and the emperor beasts occupying one side actually gather to live in one place, which means that the group of the emperor beasts will become larger and larger in the future, which is a great threat to the orcs. But these emperor beasts cannot be destroyed with their power alone, so what should we do next?

    Would it be like this every year, and then wait for the emperor beasts to grow, and finally eliminate all the orcs? Soon the news spread through the tribe. The joy of winning a long time ago disappeared, and everyone began to think about what happened to those emperor beasts? What purpose do they have?

    Naturally, Bai Mu knew about this without exception, he wondered in his heart whether the emperor beasts gathered now, wanting to form groups like orcs, and then take care of each other. In this way, their overall strength can be made stronger, and collective cooperation can also make this inherently blessed ethnic group invincible. If it weren't for the fact that Cheng Biaojin was killed halfway, the emperor beasts that formed the group would have to follow the example of the previous orcs and want to annihilate the orcs who could endanger them.
    Because only the orcs on this continent are at the top of the food chain like them, as long as the orcs are eliminated, there will be no threat to their existence?

    In fact, most people think this way now, so the atmosphere in the tribe now seems a bit solemn.

    After the two patriarchs discussed, they decided to call other tribes together to discuss how to deal with the group composed of emperor beasts after the winter passed. For the safety of the tribe and the reproduction of the orc tribe, they must eliminate the black emperor beast anyway.

    The two tribes where they live in the canyon are safe, and the other

    tribes don’t know what happened? Everyone is praying for the rest, I hope they can survive this winter safely.

    After the orcs who went to follow the herd came back, several people fell ill, and the great witch began to get busy again. The great witch candidates of the Winged Tiger tribe were also selected and sent to the great witch to study, and now they can gradually help. The days went by like this, and after another heavy snowfall, everyone started to cheer up again. I don't know when the emperor beast will come, and what tricks it will have this time.

    Recently, Bai Mu was eating and sleeping all day long, but he didn't think much. Celtic felt a little strange. Bai Mu was a little abnormal this winter. He was always sleepy and seemed to gain weight. Let's say that he is sick, he is in good spirits, can eat and sleep. Let's say he is in good health, and he looks like he can't wake up all day. Celtic thought about it and decided to let Da Wu show him. So that day, Bai Mu was still lying in bed and didn't want to get up, so Celtic went out. He went to the big witch's house and told him about Bai Mu's situation, and then asked the big witch to come to their house.

    Hearing this, Da Wu said, don't look at Celter intently. He already knew it. The great witch took his small basket of witch medicine and followed Celt back. When Da Wu came to Celter's house, he saw Bai Mu, who was ruddy and sleeping soundly, smiled. It seems that eight or nine are in place, Celtic will soon become a beast father. The big witch put the small medicine basket on the kang table, and then sat beside the kang.

    "Bai Mu, wake up?" Celter smiled embarrassedly at Da Wu, and then whispered to Bai Mu.

    "Well, what's the matter?" Bai Mu snorted and woke up reluctantly. "Huh? Da Wu, why are you here?" Bai Mu, who woke up, found that there was a person sitting next to him. He looked around and found that it was Da Wu. He smiled embarrassedly, and then glared at Celter.

    "Selte is worried about your body, let me show it to you."

    "I'm fine, I can eat, drink and sleep. I have gained weight recently." Bai Mu doesn't think there is anything wrong with him. local.

    "You'll know after checking." Da Wu said as he took out a pottery bowl from the little medicine blue, put a small red grass in it and crushed it, and then asked Bai Mu to add his saliva to the red juice. Celt's eyes widened when the great witch took out the grass. When the mother and father had Anqiluo and Tabor, the great witch also took out this grass.

    The great witch watched the red juice slowly turn dark green, and then said to the dazed Selter with a smile on his face: "Congratulations, you will have a healthy child soon."

    Bai Mu was dumbfounded. , No wonder he has a small belly, and the feelings are that he and Celtic's children grow in his body. Thinking about having a child with the one you love, it doesn't seem to be unacceptable. It just feels a little awkward.