Chapter 43

"What do you think of the crispy meat I made a long time ago? Would you like it?" Bai Mu thought to himself that there is still a certain difference between this and the original world. He thinks it is delicious, but the people here may not think it is delicious. . Although everyone ate a lot last time, he was still a little worried.

    Celtic tried to calm his emotions and suppressed himself, he didn't want to scare Bai Mu.

    "That's good, everyone should like it, and you can make more." Celter also thought it was good, saying that orcs like to eat meat, as long as they basically like meat dishes, as for vegetables, it is not necessarily.

    "Then make more, how about fried fish?" Bai Mu thought about what the little lion likes to eat. There are many children in the tribe.

    "This is fine." This is also very fragrant, and the small fish is very crispy even if the fish bones are crispy, so there is no need to worry about getting caught by the fish bones.

    "Well, I will ask everyone to help catch small fish at that time." Bai Mu thought to himself that there are a lot of small fish in the river, so don't worry.

    "Well, I'll ask Abel to find someone to arrest him at that time." Searle pointed his head, and the soft body in his arms made his heart beat fast and breathed. Bai Mu, who had been concentrating on the twinning ceremony, did not notice his change.

    "I think there are so many people who don't make cooking. The main reason is that there are no conditions. Just make more soup and vegetables." Bai Mu said, counting with his fingers. Alas, it is really inconvenient to have no pen and paper. If you want to get something complicated in the future, should you get a slate to record it? As for the fabric, it is completely out of his consideration.

    "Bai Mu, look at Eli and they are all paired, when did you pair with me?" Celt saw that he was so seriously planning for the pairing ceremony of others, and he couldn't help but envy Eli and them. When can he plan their pairing ceremony with Bai Mu?

    "Wait when I agree." Bai Mu was stunned, how come he suddenly said this.

    "Then when do you agree?" Celter was anxious, and he wanted to fully own Bai Mu as soon as possible.

    "Wait when I want to pair with you." He felt that his relationship with Celtic hadn't been long since the beginning, and it wasn't time to pair.

    "Then when are you Would you like to pair with me? "

    I don't know. "Bai Mu really didn't know, so he answered very bachelor's.

    Celter is speechless, so I should wait slowly. Now Bai Mu and his relationship is getting better and better, maybe next year we can hold a pairing ceremony. Erte is very optimistic and confident.

    Casey is very depressed lately . Brother Bai Mu is always busy and has no time to pay attention to him. But also, the festival is about to come, and I heard that Eli asked Bai Mu Big brother to help them prepare twinning ceremony. really, how old these people occupy the white, animal husbandry, Big brother, but there is no reason he would like people's full. but he likes the kind of good animal husbandry in white brother who felt the warmth ah.

    Otherwise He went to help too? Casey thought about moving involuntarily to Celtic's house, and accidentally ran into a hard object. Casey only felt a pain in her nose and tears in her eyes. When did it happen here? A cover?

    "Are you all right. "Benson is going to take a look at the fields today. There are many magical plants planted in the Winged Lion tribe. It is said that these are edible, and they are the food they prepare for the winter. He went to see most of them a few days ago. The fields are planted with sweet potatoes and potatoes, and some are planted with garlic, ginger, and green onions.