Chapter 14

Back home, Anqiluo and Nishizawa were ready for dinner. Still broth with barbecue, Bai Mu frowned. Bai Mu felt his stomach hurts now, and he couldn't continue like this anymore. He wanted to find other food.

  Celtic didn't miss Bai Mu's frowning expression, he ate less than one meal, which made Celtic feel heartache. No, he has to find some food that females like to eat for Bai Mu, so his body will not be able to stand it.

  Bai Mu had a dream at night, dreaming of the happy life with Zuo Zirui before and the scene of his marriage. Bai Mu sat up fiercely, sweating profusely.

  He thought he wouldn't be thinking about it in a completely unfamiliar environment, and he didn't expect to see that nightmare scene in his dream. He has worked hard to keep himself busy these days, and has not had time to think about him. Still can't forget?

  Bai Mu lost his sleep, put on his coat, put on his shoes, walked to the entrance of the cave and sat down, staring at the stars in the sky. The starry sky here looks like what I saw at my grandmother's house when I was young. The bright starry sky is no longer visible in the city, and I don't know if my parents are doing well.

  Now the world over there doesn’t know what’s going on, did parents find out that he’s missing, hehe, maybe not. It has been five years, and he has not contacted his home for five years. My parents don't want him as an unfilial son, and they don't even want to tell themselves where to move. Because he broke the hearts of his parents, relatives were unwilling to tell him.

  He suddenly discovered that perhaps no one in the original world would find him missing. He just disappeared into the world silently. Is this why he was brought here? Because it will not be discovered.

  And what is he in this world? Cold tears slid down his cheeks, and Bai Mu, who fell into his thoughts, didn't feel it. Until a pair of warm hands wiped away his tears. Bai Mu returned to his senses and looked at the handsome man who squatted in front of him with the bright moonlight, worried and tenderly looking at him, feeling even more sad.

  "Why haven't you slept yet?" Bai Mu wiped away the tears he had shed sometime, and calmed himself.

  "What about you, what's the matter?" Celt looked at the sad Bai Mu, desperately trying to share his pain.

  "It's nothing, it's just homesick, but there is no one waiting for me at home." Bai Mu looked up at the starry sky. I don't know who said that when he wanted to cry, the tears wouldn't come out when he raised his head.

  "Then you want to go back?" Celt sat down side by side with him and watched the stars with him, even though he didn't know what was so good about it.

  "I can't go back." Bai Mu said with a sigh.

  "Then treat this as your home, I will take good care of you." Celtic said sincerely, hiding his joy.

  "Do you know? There is a big difference between this and my original world. I still can't fully integrate into this place." Bai Mu felt a touch of warmth because of his words, and some people still care about him.

  "It's okay, I will help you integrate into the life here as soon as possible." Seeing his confused expression flashed by, Celtic wanted to embrace him in his arms.

  "Celtic, thank you!" Bai Mu was very grateful to this man who picked himself up from the forest, who took care of himself.

  "I just want you to have a good time." Celtic's gaze is gentle and makes people want to indulge in it.

  "It's very hard for you to bring up two younger brothers by yourself?" Bai Mu understood his intentions, but they only met for a few days and hurriedly changed the subject.

  "No, they are all cute. Anqiluo is very obedient and will do a lot of things for me. It's just that when Tabor was in poor health when he was young, he took a lot of heart." Speaking of the two younger brothers, Celtic's face Show a loving smile.

  "But you keep them all very well, don't you?" Anqilou was lively and lovely, and Tabor was also a clever and clever.

  "Hahaha..." Celtic smiled embarrassedly.

  "You are a good brother." Bai Mu is the only child and envied their brotherhood.

  "I will be a good companion in the future, a good beast father's." Celtic said seriously and almost swears.

  "Then your partner will be very happy." Bai Mu said unnaturally.

  "Well, I will make my partner happy." Celtic said and looked at Bai Mu seriously.

  "It's getting late, rest early." Bai Mu avoided his eyes and returned to his room. He needs time to forget the past and time to adapt to the present.

  Seeing his back, Celt secretly decided not to give up. He believed that one day Bai Mu would accept himself and become his partner.

  Early the next morning, Bai Mu ate some fruit and went out with Celtic with his tools. The orcs were already waiting there when they reached the clearing where the stones were placed.

  Bai Mu took out three hammers and three chisels, and then took out his small iron pot as a reference. Then he took up the chisel and hammer to demonstrate how to operate. The orcs held the small iron pot and looked carefully, and Amo and the other two orcs picked up the tools and began to try.

  "Can the stone be made so thin?" An orc looked at the iron pan and the stone.

  "Of course not. Now we have to chisel the stone into this shape, but it will be much thicker." Bai Mu said, comparing it to a rough thickness.

  "But it's impossible to cut it so smoothly, right?" The orcs are actually very clever, looking at the unevenness of the hewn stone and asking questions.

  "Well, it needs to be polished after the shape is chiseled out." Bai Mu took out the grinding wheel from his backpack and rubbed it a few times on uneven places. The stone was obviously smoother.

  "Bai Mu, these things are amazing, we have never seen them before." The orc exclaimed. These seemingly simple tools are not easy to use.

  "Hehe, I brought this all from my hometown." Da Wu knew that he was from another world, and he heard that all the envoys of the past came from other worlds, Bai Mu had less worries.

  The tribe has now heard about Bai Mu, and they also know that the envoy will make stone pots to teach everyone to boil salt to preserve food. On this day, they surrounded a lot of people just as they started. Bai Mu watched more and more people stroke their foreheads, everyone seemed to be very leisurely!

  The little lion and Anqiluo also came, and saw Bai Mu coming up, asking questions. Bai Mu patiently explained to them, and all the curious onlookers listened.

  Fortunately, the crowd began to decrease before long. The orcs were going to hunt, and the females had to collect food and take care of their own caves. In fact, they were still very busy.

  Nishizawa and the patriarch also came, and Bai Mu told the patriarch his thoughts. The patriarch agreed, saying that he would make arrangements when the stone pot was completed. Seeing that his goal had been achieved, Bai Mu continued to guide the orcs. The beast manpower is very strong, and the corresponding progress is also fast, but Bai Mu began to worry about whether the stone pot would be directly pierced by the orc when it was about to take shape.

  The orcs took turns working in one day to carve out the rough shape, and began to trim the next day. Bai Mu kept reminding them of their concentration, and when the thickness was close, they reminded them from time to time. Fortunately, after the first day's homework, they all had experience and gradually learned to control the intensity. What Bai Mu was worried about did not happen.

  On the third day they began to polish the stone pot that had been formed. The stone pot was finally ready for use on the fourth day, and they were once again watched on this day.

  At this time, three simple stoves were erected on the open ground with stones, and three freshly baked stone pots were placed on top. The patriarch arranged for people to pick up firewood and barro fruit, and then each performed their duties and started to boil salt. When the first pot of salt was boiled out, everyone cheered.