Chapter 70

Bai Mu and Lei Zhe looked at each other, and then began to explain to the confused three. Celtic was okay, he had known Bai Mu's plan before. And Anqiluo and Tabor were very happy, and this year's events frightened these two young ones. The whole family is in a very good mood today, twittering depicting how beautiful life will be in the future.

    After Baimu left, Er and Buzi discussed the winged tiger tribe's cultivation of great witches, and decided that next year, the winged tiger tribe would send the great witch candidates to the great witch of the winged lion tribe to learn from each other.

    The orcs of the Winged Tiger tribe now live together. After returning home, Chief Booth told everyone what Bai Mu said today, but he was not in a hurry for everyone to express their views. After listening, everyone was actually unwilling in their hearts. Although they were talking about living together, their current situation was like being attached to the Winged Lion Clan.

    As a result, the orcs of the Winged Tiger tribe began to struggle, intellectually, such a choice was the best, but emotionally they could not accept it. Only Benson thinks that this is actually not bad. It is no different from the original plan, except that he lives closer.

    And this way he has a chance to pursue Casey. After returning from the winged lion clan last time, he would always miss the cute and beautiful Casey. Although he is not gentle and domineering sometimes, he finds it very cute. At first he didn't realize that he already liked Casey, but his thoughts kept increasing over time.

    This time the clan was in a catastrophe. He and his clan members moved arduously all the way. He had suffered a lot of injuries while fighting the beasts, and he fell down because of his injuries. When he was sick and feverish, Casey had been taking care of him meticulously. At that time, he had an idea, if he could live with Casey!

    It was then that he suddenly realized that he had already liked this somewhat casual, pretty and lively Casey. Thinking of Kathy's cute look when he thiefly brought a pot of mushroom broth to him when he opened a small stove, his heart was indescribably sweet.

    I haven't seen Casey for several days, and I don't know what he is up to these days? How are you? I miss him a bit, do you want to visit him at his house? He used to send Casey home and knew where he was at home.

    Just when others were wondering whether to live with the Winged Lion Clan, Benson began to wonder whether he should go to Casey.

    At this time, Casey was sleeping with her head covered at home. The other day, he was so busy. He first took care of Benson, then the group of animals attacked, and then helped the great witch take care of the injured orcs. But it's good that Benson and his beast father weren't seriously injured. I don't know if the wounds on Benson's body are healed, and have you taken good care of yourself? And what happened to Brother Bai?

    When I’m busy, I don’t feel cold. After I’ve been free these days, I feel that the weather is really cold. Casey thought to herself that she was free now, and there was nothing to do at home, so it would be more practical for her to sleep in a blanket.

    Zakley’s injury is getting better and better under the careful care of Alvin and Cyril.
The following places were active. Cyril looked at the two men, always urging them to pair quickly so as to avoid the trouble of running around. At this time, Zakley blushed and was speechless, and Alvin would remind Cyril to find a partner.

    Cyril didn't care about Alvin's reminder. With his smart mind and good looks, he didn't have to worry about not finding a good partner. Cyril was confident in himself.