Chapter 24

Bai Mu took Celtic to the field to take a look. Now there are tomatoes, hanging melons, rice and other crops growing in the field. Bai Mu introduced Celtic patiently, and told him that the land he had chosen a long time ago was for planting these plants, and there were some that needed to be found in the forest. If the planting is successful, there is no need to worry about starving in the tribe.

  Celtic looked at the green ground with eager eyes. In my mind, I imagined the tribe also planted slices of fields, and the tribesmen had plenty of food and clothing. Those days are what I used to think about.

  "These are all raised by you?" Celtic looked at the large field in front of him and looked at Bai Mu.

  "Yeah, every time you feel my breath disappear, I'm here. I plant land every day, bubble hot springs." Bai Mu felt very fulfilled looking at the gratifying crops in the field. The hard work these days is also worth it.

  "Thanks for your hard work. I will do all the work in the future. Don't be too tired." Celtic looked at Bai Mu tenderly, distressed for his recent fatigue.

  "Okay, I will be more relaxed with your help, and I can also spare time to do other things." Bai Mu readily agreed. Someone should be able to prepare for him when winter comes, and it won't be so difficult. .

  Celt was secretly happy that he would spend more and more time alone with Bai Mu in the future. Don't worry about the two kids at home, this place is really good.

  On the second day, Anqiluo clearly felt that the relationship between his elder brother and Bai Mu was significantly different, and the two seemed to be more intimate than before. This is a good sign, maybe they will have that tower soon. The little lion also felt the change between the two, wondering if he missed something

  Nishizawa brought three young females to visit early that morning. These three people are about the same age as Anqilou, they are all friends of Anqilou, and they are also ingenious females in the tribe. The patriarch thought that it might be better for people familiar with Anqiluo to study, so he asked Nishizawa to bring them. Seeing their arrival, Anqiluo warmly stepped forward to greet them to come in and sit down, and also took out the crispy fruit he brought back yesterday to entertain them. Crisp fruit is a kind of fruit that tastes very like an apple. It is crispy, sweet and sour, which is very popular with females. Then he introduced three people to Bai Mu.

  All three are above 1.7 meters in height. The one with reddish hair and the height of 1.8 meters according to visual observations, she looks very cheerful, and her demeanor is called Alvin. The female with long brown hair and a height of about 1.78 meters is called Cyril. He looked around with a pair of smart eyes, and she looked lively. There was also a female named Yi Lai with light blonde long hair and a height of about 1.75 meters. He kept peeking at Bai Mu timidly. Seeing Bai Mu looked at him, she bowed her head embarrassedly. A pair of white tender hands kept squeezing on the fur coat.

  "Why are you free today?" Anqiluo smiled and looked at his friends who grew up together.

  The three young females looked at Nishizawa with a bit of embarrassment. Caesar knowing, sitting in front of white while eating fruit, animal husbandry, said:. "White Brother, animal husbandry, this time we came here to learn from you weave back baskets, we all think that is very practical, you can hold a lot of things,"

  "may Ah, it's just that you have to prepare the materials yourself." When several people heard Bai Mu's promise, a flash of joy flashed in their eyes.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, what materials do we need to prepare? How much do we need to prepare?" Alvin familiarly called Bai Mu like Anqiliu and the others.

  Bai Mu roughly told them the amount of basket wood and green cane silk that needed to be prepared, and asked them to come to him after they were ready. After the discussion, several people couldn't wait to go back and let the father and brother at home prepare the materials. But seeing that Nishizawa had something to say and patiently, sat aside and waited.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, most people in the clan have successfully cured the bacon, and it hasn’t been broken up to now. The practice of deep-fried meat is also spread among the clan. Everyone likes it, and thank you very much. You." Nishizawa briefly explained the situation in the clan and expressed his gratitude to the clan.

  "Yeah, yeah, that fried meat is really fragrant." The lively Cyril quickly reconsidered, and then eagerly said to Bai Mu, "Brother Bai Mu, can we all come to learn from you in the future? Hello? It's great, and it will move you a lot. I really hope you can become the tower of my house. My elder brother is also very good, not worse than Celtic." As Cyril said, he blatantly went to the corner.

  The other two gritted their teeth secretly, why don't they have an orc brother? Otherwise, we can also compete!

  Celtic, who was fiddling with the basket wood silently, kept his ears upright and listened to the conversations of several people. He became vigilant when he heard someone hitting Bai Mu's idea, thinking silently in his heart that Cyril's eldest brother must not contact Bai Mu. No one wanted to snatch Bai Mu from him.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu is the tower in my future, no one is allowed to grab it." Anqiluo immediately exploded. He was on the same front as his elder brother.

  "But Big Brother Bai Mu hasn't become your tower yet, so my big brother still has a chance." Cyril retorted unconvincingly.

  "Your eldest brother must have no chance." Anqiluo said confidently, and he has confidence in his elder brother.

  "Yeah, the second brother is right, your elder brother must have no chance." For his own welfare in the future, the little lion is backing his elder brother. Seeing someone hit his future tower, he immediately became vigilant.

  Bai Mu found it very interesting to watch the two children quarreling, but if they continue, they will do nothing today. So he stopped: "You want to come to learn things, I am very welcome. If you want to introduce a man to me, then avoid it."

  "Okay, but Big Brother Bai Mu, you really don't consider my big brother? My big brother really It's very good?" Cyril looked at Bai Mu unwillingly, and kept selling his eldest brother.

  "Thank you for your kindness." Bai Mu gently refused.

  Seeing Bai Mu's refusal, the three Celtic brothers finally breathed a sigh of relief, but after unanimously decided not to relax their vigilance.

  A few people in Nishizawa sat there for a while and knew that Bai Mu and the others were going out and didn't stay too much. They made an appointment with Bai Mu to go back and prepare materials. Then Bai Mu and Celtic also went out. They first went to Uncle Barron's home to change some pots for meat, and then asked Uncle Barron to help make some pots and pots of different sizes. Bai Mu also asked Uncle Barron to help make some pots. Say okay with Uncle Barron, and after making some fried meat for him in the future, Celtic heads for Mount Varu with Bai Mu.