Chapter 73

The

    dust settled, and a group of people started to go on the road again. This time, nothing happened and the day passed peacefully. The little guys were all stared at by their adults, not making any moths.

    On the third day, when they were resting, some half-old orcs went to the woods to collect firewood, but they never returned to the sea. Suddenly the family members were anxious, thinking that something had happened, and the beast fathers of several families went out to find people. After a while, he returned with the little orc stung like a pig by a wild bee.

    It turned out that a few semi-big orcs found a small beehive, and they stabbed the beehive because of gluttony, and they were chased by the swarm. The big witch picked out the wild bee stings for them and put medicine on them, and gave them detoxification concoction. In the evening, several people were swollen and had a high fever.

    "Selte, I just found out that you orcs are really uneasy." Bai Mu looked at the few family members who were busy coming in for the children with emotion.

    "The orcs are just a little more active, but in fact they are still very good."

    "I hope these little guys don't make any moths, as you said." Bai Mu has always felt that these little orcs are more lively, but they are still very obedient. of. When dealing with the herd, everyone obeyed the command and didn't run around. Only now did I know that they would still mess around.

    "I don't know about them, but in the future our son will be very good." Celter leaned into Bai Mu's ear and said softly, then stretched out his tongue and quickly passed T-ian's white jade earlobe.

    Bai Mu's face turned red at once, and then he ignored Celt and went back to them.
Chat with Angelo and them by the fire. Celtic smiled like a cat stole a fishy cat, walked up behind him with a smile, and then sat beside him.

    The situation of the little orcs was not very serious, and the trip was not delayed. There were no accidents along the way. Finally arrived in the canyon in the evening of the fourth day, and the tribe was excited looking at the beautiful canyon surrounded by cliffs.

    They want to start a new life here, and their lives will get better and better in the future. People who have just lost their relatives shed tears. Their relatives have taken a step earlier and cannot see the future development of the tribe, nor can they enjoy a good life.

    The two patriarchs led everyone into the woods in the middle of the valley. They will stay here temporarily until the house is built.

    Bai Mu directed Celt and Lei Zhe to tie a rope between the two big trees, and then hung a rectangular animal skin on the rope. After that, he and Angelo nailed the horns of the animal skins into the mud with wooden nails. Form a triangular space with ventilation at both ends. What they are building now is a sample, and the rest of the people will make do for a night today, and tomorrow they will learn from their tents to set up their own temporary homes.

    Kathy, who had a good relationship with Bai Mu and the others, came over to help and study by the way.

    Tabor helped to find wild grass, spread it into a thick mat, and spread the old animal skins from the house on it. Anqiluo covered the animal skin cushions that were used all the way. Then a few people sewed curtains with fabric on both sides of the tent, and in the middle of the tent also sewed a layer of curtains with fabric to divide the tent into two sides. The larger side is where Celtic people live, and the smaller side is where Bai Mu and Anqiluo live.

    Put the sleeping bags on after they are set, and their temporary residence is completed. Then they took out a square piece of animal skin, tied a few ropes to the edge of the animal skin, pulled the animal skin high and hung it among several tree poles, cleared the ground, and became a simple shed. Food and luggage are placed below, temporarily used as a kitchen. Bai Mu wanted to ask Celter and the others to get some wooden stakes as stools and build a table.