Chapter 3

Winged Lion Race

Bai Mu was puzzled. He had never heard this person's language, but he could understand what this person said. And where is this place? Shouldn't he be at the scene of the accident?

Bai Mu swallowed to make his dry throat feel better, and then asked, "Where is this?" After speaking, he realized that he and the handsome foreign man spoke the same language.

  "This is the northwestern part of the Arugal Forest, which is the closest to the Winged Lion tribe." Celtic carefully noticed the dryness in his voice. While explaining, he took out a stone bowl and poured some water, carefully holding up a little weak Bai Mu, feed him water.

  The animal skin covering Bai's body slides down, revealing his fair chest. Celtic's face turned red, and he explained embarrassingly: "Well, you were injured yesterday. It was only to help you get the medicine..."

  Bai Mu looked at the places on his body that should have been injured now. It's intact as before, and the skin is much better than before, I can't help being stunned. Is this man applying fairy medicine to him? The effect is so good, it is incredible. And they are all men. It's okay to see, the big man blushes. Could this guy also be Gay.

  Celtic looked at the thing that the little female was wearing yesterday and was torn apart by him, found a soft animal skin among his messy things and gave it to him. "You wrap this up first."

  Bai Mu took the simply processed animal skin and really didn't want to wrap it on his body, but the weather was cool, and it was a little cold with his shirt.

  "Thank you." After wrapping himself up, Bai Mu thanked the big man. "Could you please pass me the water?"

  Celter handed him the bowl, and Bai Mu took it, and almost spilled the water with a heavy hand. Fortunately, he held steady in time, he didn't expect this stone bowl to be so heavy. I lifted the bowl and drank several sips of water to make my throat feel better.

  "Why did you show up here alone and still get hurt?" Celtic took the empty bowl he handed over and poured him another bowl of water. Bai Mu felt that he had had enough, and shook his head at him.

  "I only know that I was injured. I don't know why I am here." Bai Mu wondered, in which country is the Arugal Forest? And what kind of ethnicity is the Winged Lion tribe? And what the man said did not resemble any kind of human language. Bai Mu was full of doubts but didn't ask. There was obviously something wrong with it. Crossing was very popular recently. Did he catch up?

  "My name is Celtic, I belong to the Winged Lion clan. Which tribe are you from and what's your name?" Celtic wanted him to have nowhere to go, so he took him back. This little female didn't leave the taste of other males, and he would be responsible if he took care of others.

  "My name is Bai Mu, I don't remember other things very much, I am vague." Bai Mu shook his head and looked confused, his expression was not entirely pretending. He may have really crossed, and in modern times, who else would live in a cave surrounded by animal skins.

  Hearing what Bai Mu said, Celtic felt even more pity for him. But I was also secretly happy in my heart so that he could take him back.

  "By the way, you are very dangerous in the deep forest alone, do you want to go back to the tribe with me?" Celtic said sincerely looking at Bai Mu.

  Bai Mu hesitated, he didn't know the situation now. Do you want to go back with him? And why is he here, which scene he saw before he passed out is true? The oil painting shines, the strange tall monster, and the golden lion.

  Looking back now, that lion is not like Aslan, it is bigger than Aslan, its fur is brighter, and its temperament is different from the vicissitudes of Aslan's years of precipitation, but it is full of vigor like the rising sun, but Still calm. By the way, it was just like the temperament of this man.

  Celtic was a little flustered when he saw that the other party hadn't promised yet. Isn't he willing to go back with him? Bai Mu's stomach made a grunting sound, breaking the silence between the two. Bai Mu blushed, he was really hungry.

  "I made the broth, you wait." Celtic secretly blamed his carelessness. The little female hadn't eaten for a long time, so he quickly brought a bowl of broth to Bai Mu. Bai Mu sat on the edge of the simple stone bed, reached out to pick it up, and retracted his hand when he touched the edge of the stone bowl.

  "Are you okay?" Celtic quickly put down the bowl, took his hand, and was relieved to see that he was not injured.

  "It's okay, let's wait until it's cold."

  Celtic thought that the females in the tribe liked to eat fruit. He still remembered a sweet fruit tree nearby, so he went to pick him some first. "I'll pick you some sweet fruits." After saying that, he walked out of the cave and turned into a huge lion and ran towards the forest.

  Bai Mu was stunned as he watched a tall handsome man turn into a huge golden lion. This...is this a monster that has become a fairy? By the way, isn't this the lion he saw before he fell into a coma? Could it be that those pictures are real. Are the scenery in his dreams also real? But how does he get in? Only then did he think that the scene before Bai Mu had changed into the scene he had seen in his dream.

  This... Is this the legendary portable space? The new girl in their company, Cheng Tianshen, was babbling, if she had a personal space. At that time he didn't understand, so he asked what it was. The little girl immediately gave him an hour's knowledge of all kinds of portable space, making him ashamed. At that time, he was still thinking that the little girl was crazy about reading novels.

  The monster named Celtic didn't know when he would come back, so he would come to study another day. It's better to go out now, thinking that he will return to the cave again. Celtic returned after a short while, this time in human form. He also brought some pink fruits the size of a volleyball. Bai Mu thought to himself that this was the fruit he picked, wouldn't this color be poisoned by eating it?

  "Bai Mu, I picked the female's favorite sweet fruit for you. You drank the broth first, and then you were eating the fruit." Celtic excitedly put the fruit down and lifted the bowl of broth. The temperature was just right. He handed the bowl to Bai Mu, looking at him expectantly.

  "Thank you." Bai Mu took the bowl and took a sip. There are no seasonings in the soup, not even salt. Fortunately, the quality of the meat is better, and the broth is sweet and delicious, not so difficult to swallow.

  After Bai Mu drank the soup, Celtic graciously took the empty bowl and asked Bai Mu if he wanted it, but Bai Mu refused. He took another fruit and broke the peel, revealing the powdery white flesh inside. The air was filled with a sweet smell, something like strawberry-flavored milk.

  Bai Mu took the pulp from Celtic's hand and took a bite, just like eating strawberry-flavored milk ice cream. But there is a sweet taste in it, which is not tiring at all.

  "How far is Celtic from here to your tribe." This monster not only saved him but also healed him, so it shouldn't hurt him. I heard that he still has a tribe. Does the representative have a tribe of monsters? When did the monsters flood to such a degree?

  Celtic looked at him in surprise, did he agree to go back with him?

The author has something to say:
Dear Kapok, the comment you gave me is unfortunately drawn, and the drawn can’t be corrected, I have to reluctantly delete it, forgive me.