Chapter 7

Hidden Sword

       That buddy is too fragile, just like a wife, since he got here, he became ill and didn't live for three months. But he is different, although he does not have the strong physique of an orc, nor the vitality of a small strong. But fortunately, he came with a plug-in, plus he is a self-care expert, how could he be knocked down by the predicament here.

  "We are now facing a dilemma. The cold in winter and the lack of food are the eternal disasters of the orcs. The harsh winter has just passed, and our few people have been taken away. Now the entire Winged Lion tribe There are only a thousand people. We are praying to the gods every day, and the great god's mercy finally sent you." Da Wu said with a little excitement.

  The Great Witch didn't want to be so direct, because he was afraid to scare this fragile divine envoy, but the clansmen of all races were constantly decreasing due to the difficult environment, and the birth rate was also decreasing. If this continues, their ethnic group will become the history of this continent.

  Damn, this is too straightforward. He had just arrived and gave him such a heavy burden without knowing anything. No wonder the dear man died early.

  "Da Wu, you don't know anything when I first arrived. You said that makes me at a loss. I don't know if I have the ability to change anything?" Bai Mu looked at Da Wu with embarrassment.

  "It's because I was too impatient. You just need to teach everyone your wisdom." Da Wu also knew that he was a little anxious.

  "Da Wu Baimu lives in my house now, I will take good care of him, let him familiarize with the situation of the tribe as soon as possible. And he was injured a long time ago, you can help him to see if he is healed." Said saw that he finally spoke. The opportunity, quickly said.

  "Bai Mu's body is very good now." The Great Witch then said to Bai Mu: "Bai Mu will let Celtic take care of you from now on. He is the youngest warrior in our clan."

  "Yes, Great Witch." Seeing that the two were not there. He confessed to himself as a bodhisattva because he was a god-damn divine envoy, but only respected him more, and called his name in the address, and he was relieved. Fortunately, otherwise this day would really be impossible.

  "The great witch, I will bring Bai Mu to the patriarch to say hello." Celtic was very happy to see that Bai Mu had finally settled down in his own home.

  "No, I'll go and tell him, you go back first." Da Wu is also very happy now, the tribe has new hope.

  "Then let's go first." The two stood up and walked out of the cave.

  "Selte, it's up to you whether the envoy can stay in our tribe. If you can't, I don't mind letting others try." When the two of them walked to the entrance of the cave, the great witch suddenly said to Celtic .

  "Great Witch, I know." Celtic knew that all the envoys who came were female. To keep the envoy in his tribe was to make him fall in love with the young and strong orcs in the tribe and form a companion. But all of this must be the will of the divine envoy, and no one can force or deceive the divine envoy, otherwise the tribe will be destroyed.

  "What does the big witch mean?" Bai Mu asked with a puzzled expression when he came outside the cave.

  "Nothing, just let me take care of you. Otherwise, there are others waiting to take care of you." Celtic explained vaguely.

  "Oh, then you have to treat me better in the future, you know? This is what the great witch told me." Bai Mu said to Celtic jokingly. After speaking, he felt that something was wrong, so he stopped talking.

  Celtic turned into a beast and Bai Mu rode on his back and carried him back. On the way, they met Celtic's friend Lei Zhe.

  "Selte, you're back, how are you gaining this time?" Lei Zhe greeted him enthusiastically when he saw Celtic who had gone out to experience returning.

  Bai Mu looked at the orc in front of him, who was also more than 2 meters tall, had light brown hair, profound features, and a handsome face. Bai Mu couldn't help sighing that the orcs were handsome men, and he had not seen a crooked melon so far.

  "This time I have a good harvest." The biggest gain was to pick up a beautiful female, and Celtic was delighted. "Bai Mu, this is my good friend Lei Zhe, thanks to him taking care of Anqiluo and them when I was away."

  "Lei Zhe, this is Bai Mu." Celtic said to Lei Zhe after finishing speaking. He was very relieved of Lei Zhe. What this guy likes is their Anqiluo. Had it not been for Anqilou was too young, this guy would have kidnapped people home. Seeing that he was desperate and capable for Anqiluo, Celtic acquiesced in his pursuit of Anqiluo.

  Bai Mu and Lei Zhe greeted the two, and Celtic said to Lei Zhe: "Anqiluo cooks at home, come to my house to eat in the evening."

  "Okay, I must be there." The two separated after speaking. Up.

  When Celtic and the others returned home, the little lion rarely went out to be naughty, but sat obediently on a rock and chewed beef jerky. Bai Mu saw that Anqiluo beside the simple stove was also divided into a small group, and smiled knowingly, this little guy is actually quite sensible.

  "By the way, why didn't Celtic see your parents." Bai Mu wondered why he didn't see their parents and didn't hear them mention it.

  After he finished speaking, the atmosphere in the cave became serious. The three Celtic brothers showed sad expressions, and the little Tabor's eyes were red.

  "Tabor was born in winter. After he was born, his mother and father were very weak, and he did not survive that winter. Even Tabor almost didn't get through it. You didn't know that he would be weak as if he would stop breathing at any time." Celtic glanced at his now healthy brother and felt satisfied. He was raised very well by himself, and believes that he will be able to raise well after having children.

  "After the death of my mother and father, my father was overwhelmed and his body continued to weaken. The winter of the next year also went with his mother and father." The three brothers were very sad when they thought of their parents who had died young.

  "Sorry for mentioning your sad things." Bai Mu looked at the sad and sad three brothers with embarrassment.

  "It's okay, it's not you to blame." Celtic gave him a gentle smile.

  Bai Mu's heart skipped a beat because of the smile, and quickly ran to Anqilou pretending to be curious. "What does Anqiloi make delicious at night?"

  "The bitter fruit leaf broth and roast meat for the evening." Anqilou cut the meat into small pieces on a stone slab with a sharp knife.

  Seeing that he was struggling to cut, Bai Mu took out a hidden knife from his mountaineering bag and handed it to him: "You can try this."

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, what is this so beautiful? What is it for?" Anqiluo was surprised to see that Bai Mu had changed another thing he hadn't seen before, especially this thing looked exquisite. At this moment Celtic, who had told Tabor about the types of monsters in the forest, also looked over.

  "This is a knife. It's the same as the bone knife in your hand, but it's sharper." Bai Mu explained that this is a genuine hidden knife. Zuo Zirui likes these things. When he went to travel, he spent a lot of money and bought them with a Tibetan to give him as gifts.

  "But why can't I see that it is sharp?" Anqiluo looked and looked at it, but he didn't notice that the thing that looked like a beautiful short stick was sharp.