Chapter 78

The orcs who participated in the exchange meeting this time also learned about Bai Mu, and secretly knew it was too late. Now the envoy is about to hold a pairing ceremony with the orcs of the Wing Lion tribe, and they have no chance.

    Under the arrangement of Patriarch Er, they met Bai Mu and Celter, and they cast hateful glances at Celter, this lucky guy who made people jealous. Bai Mu didn't know what to say, and the communication between the two parties did not last long. Patriarch Er looked at the jealous gazes of other tribes, the villain in his heart was so proud! Look, the envoy belongs to their tribe. Then he sighed in secret, Celtic didit is good.

    Finally the orcs were leaving, and the clan prepared gifts for them. Patriarch Er gave them some potatoes and sweet potatoes and taught them how to grow them. At the same time, he taught them the use of salt. Those orcs are very grateful for this.

    When they set off to leave, Bai Mu finally saw the shocking scene. All kinds of colorful snakes with wings, the smooth and shiny scales are really beautiful. And the beautiful figure of the Zhuniao tribe seemed to be surrounded by a halo under the sun.

    As for the pterosaurs that are somewhat similar to the pterosaurs from the Cretaceous period, and the pterosaurs and pterosaurs, there is no beauty at all, it can only be said to be very mighty.

    The Winged Leopard and Winged Wolf tribe have a wild beauty, and they look very pleasing to the eye. But there is no Wing Niu Clan, otherwise the sky will be full of cattle without blowing it.

    After sending away the orcs of these tribes, the time has entered September. The festival and the pairing ceremony are being prepared in an orderly manner.

    Even Benson was brought by Casey for help, and the two dull guys hadn't figured out their feelings yet. But the intimacy that they often stick together should be about the same.

    As time approached day by day, Bai Mu began to feel a little nervous, wondering if this was considered premarital phobia. Seeing him become more and more silent, Celt began to feel nervous in his heart with less and less smile. When entering the space with him at night, gently wrap his waist and let him lean in his arms.

    "Bai Mu, do you regret it? If you don't want it, I won't force you, I can wait." Celter's voice revealed tension and sadness.

    Bai Mu leaned in front of his X_io_ng, listening to his powerful heartbeat, the nose lingering around him, suddenly felt that his tension these days was so inexplicable.

    "No, I'm just a little nervous."

    Celter breathed a sigh of relief, but luckily he didn't regret it. "Don't worry, meeting you is my greatest fortune, so far I still can't believe my luck."

    "Meeting you is my luck." In fact, Celt didn't know that he was his salvation. To put it bluntly, he was like a ray of sunlight shining into his heart and cheering him up again.

    "No matter what, I will recognize you, and I will not give you a chance to regret it." After the two talked, Bai Mu smiled more, and the tension disappeared.

    "Selte, go and see, your Tabor has a fight with other children." That day Celtic was called away by another orc as soon as he came back from hunting outside. When Bai Mu heard that the little fat man Tabor was actually fighting with someone, he hurried over.

    When the two arrived at school, they saw a group of children staring at each other unconvincedly. And the old orc who taught them to hunt was saying something. At this time, the parents of other children also arrived.