Chapter 31

"It's okay, but I'm not used to the smell of blood." Bai Mu tried his best to calm the upset stomach. Even after he gargle several times, he still felt that the disgusting smell was still there.

     The great witch brought two bowls of herbs, one for Eli to irrigate, and the other for Bai Mu to drink. Then took out some dark green, tufts of invisible objects, and applied them to Eli's wound.

    Holding the bowl of unpleasant herbs, Bai Mu's vomiting just calmed down a little bit, but started to appear again. But for the sake of his own life, Bai Mu closed his breath and poured the unpleasant concoction down. A strange smell spread in his numb mouth, and then he couldn't help running to the corner, holding on to the cave wall and retching.

    Celtic quickly brought him a bowl of water to rinse his mouth, and gently patted him on the back. Celtic looked at his uncomfortable look and felt uneasy. But he couldn't do anything, he could only be anxious on the sidelines.

    "Great Witch, how is Eli?" On the other side, Abel, seeing Bai Mu's painful look, stepped forward to inquire, and asked anxiously when seeing the Great Witch applying medicine.

    "Is Eli in our house all right?" Eli's mother and father looked at Da Wu with expectant eyes. His partner had died in the accident of the previous two years, and he would have followed if it weren't for Eli. Now that Eli is like this, his heart is like stab by a knife, and if something happens to Eli he really doesn't have the courage to live.

    "Eli has no major problems, just continue to apply the medicine and take the concoction." Da Wu looked at them with a smile, making them feel at ease.

    Sure enough, it was right to invite the messenger of the gods. When Eli was just sent, he applied poisonous herbs to him, but the effect was not great, and Eli's wounds deteriorated rapidly. As a last resort, he asked Celt to go back and find Bai Mu, hoping that he could do something. Every tribe member is precious to them, especially the small number of females, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, they will not give up any tribe member.

    "Thank you, thank you Great Witch." Eli's mother and father cried with joy, and Abel, the tall and strong orc, couldn't help but red eyes. At this time, there are no words to describe their joyful mood, and no words to express their sincere thanks. For them, Eli was the most important person in their lives, and saving Eli was equivalent to saving them.

    "You should be more thankful to Bai Mu." While talking, Da Wu looked at the painful classmate Bai Mu who was squatting in the corner. He also didn't expect that Bai Mu would risk his life to save Eli, no wonder he could become God's favorite.

    After Bai Mu's condition got better, Celt helped him stand up. The patriarch stepped forward and watched the intimate behavior of the two and nodded approvingly to Celter, thinking that his own teaching was still very useful.

    "Thank you very much for saving my people." The patriarch sincerely thanked Bai Mu.

    "No thanks, I know Eli and  we are familiar, and I am very happy to be able to rescue him." Bai Mu said weakly. At this time, the two of Abel also came over to express their gratitude to Bai Mu. But seeing that Bai Mu's face was not good, he didn't say much, and asked him to go back to rest early.

    Seeing that nothing happened to them here, Celt picked up Bai Muheng and walked home. Bai Mu's face turned red at once, and he didn't expect that he would also be held by a princess one day.

    "Celt, I'm not that delicate. You should turn into a beast and carry me back. That would be faster." Bai Mu said embarrassedly. Celtic thinks about it, although he is reluctant to let go of the person in his arms, but still let go of Bai Mu and become a beast.