Chapter 84

Bai Mu looked at the flocks of birds in the sky, and it seemed that there were not many. The orcs above the canyon are already fighting with the birds, full of the roar of the orcs and the cry of the birds. The feathers in the sky continued to fall with the rain of blood, and the scene seemed very spectacular. The people on the ground were not idle either, and attacked the birds within Sh_e's range. A giant arrow rose from the ground, with a light green tail behind it, and the arrow flashed with cold light.

    The moment Bai Mu saw the arrow inserted into the bird's body, Bai Mu seemed to hear the sound of the arrow inserted into the meat. Then the sky began to rain blood again, and the bird hitting the arrow fell to the ground. The little orcs flew up quickly to catch the fallen bird corpses and prevent them from smashing the houses in the valley.

    Some birds that have not been hurt to the point are fluttering their wings and struggling to escape, but they are dragged down by the rope by the people below. The barb on the arrow hooks its meat fiercely, causing it to hurt. hurt.

    Bai Mu watched the bloodstains falling from the sky falling on the snow, blooming flowers that were fascinating and beautiful, but that made people feel Yi-n cold, and the smell of blood began to slowly spread in the air.

    Bai Mu was worried about Celtic's situation, while holding a bow and arrow to guard against bird attacks, he searched for Celtic's figure. He quickly found the golden figure among the fighting beasts, and he was relieved when he saw that the opponent was in no danger. At this time, Anqiluo and Tabor were also standing with him. Originally, the two of them were going to be left at home, but the two of them had to follow out life and death. In the end, there was no way to let them come together.

    As the battle intensified, the smell of blood in the air became more and more intense. Bai Mu only felt his stomach churning, and then his face paled and retched.

    Seeing this, the others quickly asked Anqiluo and Tabor to send him back to rest. At first, Bai Mu wanted to insist, but he couldn't restrain the Y_u Wang who wanted to vomit, and was finally persuaded to go back.

    Back home, Anqiluo and Tabor quickly burned the kang and let Bai Mu lie down to rest. Indoors, the smell of blood has faded a lot, Bai Mu's face gradually improved, and the feeling of wanting to vomit is really uncomfortable.

    "Are you okay with that tower? Do you want the great witch to show you?" Anqiluo looked at Bai Mu worriedly after finishing his work.

    "The tower, let me see the great witch to show you." Tabor said as he wanted to go outside.

    "No, I'll just take a break. And when the beasts are attacking, the big witch is the busiest time, don't delay the big witch saving other orc warriors for my sake." Bai Mu hurriedly stopped Tabor, he thought he should just be It's cold.

    "But..." Anqiluo looked at Bai Mu Y_u and stopped.

    "It's nothing, my own body knows that there is nothing wrong with me."

    "Well, then." The two young Jian Bai Mu resolutely compromised, and obediently guarded Bai Mu's side.

    Bai Mu lay on the warm Kang, and fell asleep groggy shortly afterwards. Recently, he was often sleepy. As expected, the cold winter is only suitable for sleep.

    Seeing Bai Mu fell asleep, Tabor wrapped his thick clothes into the yard to observe the battle in the sky. Report the latest situation to Anqiluo, who is worried by Bai Mu's side at any time.

    Patriarch Er looked at the fierce battle in the sky. Because the number of birds was not many, it was estimated to be twice that of the orcs, so the current battle situation was one-sided, and I believed that it would take a long time to be wiped out. I just don't know what happened to the city gate? There has been no news, and there should be no dangerous situation. After the battle here is over, he has to arrange a bunch of people around the canyon to see the situation of the herd.