Chapter 51

The snow outside is getting bigger and bigger, A thick layer of animal skin is hung at the entrance of the cave to block the cold wind. There are a few small windows on the door for ventilation. Now when the door is opened, the bitter breeze will roll in the snow, and the bones and hair will hurt. Now every household in the tribe stays behind closed doors, hiding in caves to avoid the cold current.

    In order to have a better life in winter, Bai Mu wanted to bring Anqiluo and the others into the space. After discussing with Celte, he told Anqiluo about the space and asked them to keep it secret.

    Anqiluo, Tabor, and Lei Zhe were very excited after listening, waiting for Bai Mu to take them into that magical world. But Bai Mu tried for a long time and the three of them were still in place, and they were rejected by space. It seems that no intelligent creatures other than Celtic and Bai Mu cannot enter the space.

    Although they regret that they can't enter the space, they can't reduce their curiosity about space. Bai Mu and Celtic gave them a brief introduction to the situation of the space. The three of them exclaimed after listening to it. It was really amazing. This is the so-called god-given thing.

    Because Anqiluo could not enter the space, the simple screen in the original room was placed in the corner of the cave. A separate space is separated for convenience and bathing. It is convenient to use a jar with a lid, which Bai Mu frequently brings into the space for cleaning, but basically Celtic won't let Bai Mu do it.

    Life in winter is simple. Every morning, Celtic and Reggie would put on thick animal skins and go to the door to clean the snow. Then teach Tabor some knowledge that the orcs need to know, and Ahn'Qila and Bai Mu will prepare food for everyone. Because there was nothing to do when he was idle, Bai Mu changed the recipe every day to make good food.

    After everyone got up that day, they sat around the fire and roasted alive. There were a few sweet potatoes beside the fire. These were their breakfast today. Everyone gets up late in the cold winter, and eats a little in the morning.

    Bai Mu wants to eat dumplings. He plans to make dumplings today. So let Celt and Reggie help him grind the noodles, and he and Angelo prepare the meat.

    "Big Brother Bai Mu, are the dumplings delicious?" Tabor blinked and looked at Bai Mu with big eyes. Recently there were delicious foods every day, making him feel that winter is so happy for the first time.

    "You'll know if you make it." Bai Mu said as he took out the rolling pin from the space. "What do you like to eat cabbage, green onion, and leeks?"

    "Leek."

    "Cabbage." Several people said separately. Bai Mu thought that everyone's taste was different, and it seemed that every stuffing had to be prepared. So he took out a Lulu beast and the necessary vegetables from the space, and then found the bird eggs from the storage room.

    "Anqiluo, please help me to chop off all the meat of Lulumon, and chop it up until I'll use it, and then make the bones in the soup." Bai Mu handed Lulumon to Anqiluo, and he and Tabor Begin to pluck garlic, scrape ginger, pick and wash vegetables. Several people were busy chatting.

    "Is this snow going to stop?" Lei Zhe said with some worry, pushing the stone mill as he spoke.

    "Yeah, coming soon." Celtic's tone was not very good either.

    "What will happen after the snow stops?" Bai Mu felt that their tone seemed wrong, as if something was going to happen.

    "After the snow stops, it is very likely that the hungry beasts will come out looking for food." When Anqiluo heard Celt's words, his face was not ugly, and his chopping of meat paused.