Chapter 67

At this time, the seriously injured patient in the cave was taken back to take care of the patient after his condition stabilized. The remaining few patients with repeated fever were also taken to the nearby cave where Dawu lived. After all, this cave is too big to be warm enough, and it gets colder with fewer people. So now the evacuation cave has been evacuated.

    Andy looked at Amo who was sitting on the stone bed. His face was covered with a bandage. Andy knew that the bandage had a hideous wound. He tremblingly stretched out his hand and gently rubbed his cheeks exposed outside the bandage, eyes full of pity and reluctance. Andy asked with a choked voice: "Does it hurt?"

    "It doesn't hurt anymore." Amo took Andy's hand, knowing that he was suffering for the way he was now. "We should be grateful that I just lost one eye. I can continue to stay by your side and watch our son grow up."

    Curtis the lion cub saw that his parents ignored him and arched at his mother and father's feet. Ah Gong, still moaning and protesting.

    "Well, it's actually not a bad result. Our little Curtis is also very worried about you." Andy picked up his son who was constantly at his feet and put him beside Amo. Amo raised the corner of his mouth slightly, Mo raised the head of the little guy Mo, this time frightened the little guy.

    Curtis's big eyes looked at the beast father who only showed half of his face, and when he saw the beast father looking at him lovingly, he happily raised his little head and stretched out his little pink tongue T-ian and T-ian Yamo The big hand, expresses intimacy.

    Andy looked at the father and son with a feeling of happiness in his heart. Losing an eye is really nothing, as long as the family can stay together.

    "Andy, are you at home?" Eli and Abel were worried that Andy would have to take care of the sick and the children alone, so they came to help.

    "Yes, come in quickly." Andy greeted him with a calm mind.

    "Andy, is Amo better? I'll see if you need any help here." Eli and the two walked into the cave.

    "Amore is much better, Curtis is also very good these days, I can be busy alone." Andy is very grateful for their kindness. Despite this, Eli and Abel greeted Amor and helped Andy do some housework before leaving.

    Bai Mu arranged the outside affairs and returned to the space, only to see that Celtic was already asleep. He put the mushroom shredded pork porridge cooked by Angelo in the storage room. Then sat on the edge of the bed and stared at Celtic's sleep in a daze.

    It turns out that Celtic's eyelashes are also very long, why haven't I noticed it before? At this time, his face was a little pale, his lips were a little pale, and he looked a little weak and tired. But this is much better than the previous few days, and the orc's recovery ability is very strong, it is estimated that he will be alive and kicking again in a few days.

    I still remember that when I saw him for the first time, I thought I saw Aslan, and then he took him back to the tribe to take care of him and care about him. Unknowingly, he has spent more than half a year here, and after three months he has been here for one year. During this time, although the standard of living was not very good, he was very happy.

    He promised to walk the rest of his life with this person, and they will support and rely on each other in the days to come. Bai Mu began to wonder what life will be like between the two in the future? Together they went to the forest to find food, built their homes together, and grew old together.

    Suddenly he thought of the cruelty of winter and frowned. After the beginning of the spring, we still have to prepare for the building as soon as possible. Then we need to build fortifications so that winter can be passed through safely.