Chapter 57

The

    burning rocket ignited a raging fire outside the fence, the red flame, the smell of burnt flesh, and the scream of the beast, forming a hell-like picture. At this time, everyone was stunned by the terrifying horror outside, and the movements on their hands stopped. The little female Xi_ng in the cave shuddered even more when she heard the heart-piercing screams, she shrank together in fear. Even Bai Mu, who was accustomed to watching horror movies, had a trace of fear at that moment. But at this moment of life and death he quickly calmed down.

    "Don't stop, continue to attack." Bai Mu's roar pulled everyone's minds back, and after composing himself, he started a new round of attacks.

    The fence is made of wood. Although it had been soaked in water before, it will not burn after a long time. But I can't control that much, as long as it can severely damage those ferocious beasts.

    Feiji and the other young women Xi_ng are now shivering by the fire, the sound outside is terrible. Those wild beasts would rush in at any time and tear them to pieces. Seeing the adults busy boiling water, heating oil, and moving things, they are even more frightened. Are wild beasts about to attack? Can they really defeat those beasts?

    Tabor is now helping to remove the arrows and sticks with his friends. At the same time, they have also moved a lot of rocks to the second fence and put them there for emergencies. When Tabor came in, he saw Feige and the little women Xi_ng shrunk together, and he frowned.

    Tabor walked over and looked at Feggy and said seriously: "Foji, don't be afraid, those beasts can't get in. Brother Bai Mu is amazing, he will definitely protect everyone. And I will protect you too. "

    Really?" Feiji looked at Tabor who was his size timidly. Seeing that he didn't look scared at all, although he wasn't very convinced in his heart, his sense of fear was reduced a lot.

    "Really, you all have to have confidence. I'm going to help." Tabor hurried away after speaking. He still has a lot to do now.

    In comparison, the little lion in Andy's family is bold. He was asleep when he first arrived, but he was awakened and he was always in good spirits. He has eaten a mother fruit and a milk fruit with a sweet taste like milk jelly. At this time, he even screamed and wanted to go outside the hole, but he was tightly held in his arms and couldn't move. If it hadn't been for this uneasy little thing, Andy would have gone to help. In fact, he wants to go to the entrance of the cave just like his son.

    And the other little orcs under the age of six looked eagerly at the little lions who could already help. Just like Tabor and the others envy Balk and them, and Balk and the others envy the orcs who can really go to the battlefield to protect their families.

    Those orcs who were injured in bed and recuperating, were struggling to stand up to help at this time, but they were stopped by the great witch and Aiwen.

    "Is the situation outside the great witch dangerous? We have to help." The injured orcs still insisted on helping.

    "It's okay, Bai Mu will take care of it. As long as we work together, we can definitely get through the difficulties." The great witch kindly looked at the anxious orcs and persuaded We_i.

    "But~~" The orc wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Ivan. "You can't help much now. It's better to recuperate and fight for the next beast attack."

    At the insistence of Aiwen and Da Wu, the injured orcs finally compromised. But they lie on the hides, The

    burning rocket ignited a raging fire outside the fence, the red flame, the smell of burnt flesh, and the scream of the beast, forming a hell-like picture. At this time, everyone was stunned by the terrifying horror outside, and the movements on their hands stopped. The little female Xi_ng in the cave shuddered even more when she heard the heart-piercing screams, she shrank together in fear. Even Bai Mu, who was accustomed to watching horror movies, had a trace of fear at that moment. But at this moment of life and death he quickly calmed down.