Chapter 20

Bai Mu held two well-knitted but not very beautiful back baskets with a sense of accomplishment. Unexpectedly, he could finish it in such a short time. Next, just put on two straps, and the green cane is ready.

  Bai Mu twisted the green cane into a rope thick with a little finger, and then weaved a few more into one. After fixing it, it was fixed on the back basket, and the position of the shoulders allowed Anqiluo to sew soft animal skins, and the two back baskets were soon completed.

  Anqiluo happily picked it up and tried it on his back. I thought it was pretty good. I can bring more food when I go out to collect food. Nishizawa looked at him enviously, and he wanted one too.

  "Big Brother Bai, can you also teach me to knit the back basket?" Anqiluo put down the back basket, then looked at Bai Mu and said.

  "Can I study together?" Nishizawa also looked at Bai Mu eagerly.

  "Yes, wait until tomorrow when you come back from gathering food." Bai Mu thought of the two church members, and let them teach others at that time. He made time to farm. Seeing Bai Mu's consent, the two young boys happily took the piggyback and started to chat and discuss.

  "Bai Mu, what is the thing you've been holding and looking at?" Celtic asked when he sat beside Bai Mu who was sorting the green cane silk, looking at his book on the rock.

  "This is a book, a thing that records people's wisdom." Bai Mu picked up the book and prepared to explain it to him in detail.

  "Record wisdom?" Celtic didn't quite understand.

  "Yes." Bai Mu handed the book to Celtic, first showing him the black-and-white picture of the stick figure. "You see, this is a person who knows how to weave and record his wisdom with simple pictures and symbols, so that other people can learn his wisdom based on these."

  Nishizawa also wanted to go forward and see, but Anqiluo stopped him. . He can't let people disturb his elder brother and Mirai Nata.

  "This is the method of weaving the back basket?" Bai Mu turned the book to the part where he taught the back basket, and Selte immediately recognized it after he had previous knitting experience.

  "Yes, you see these are using very simple pictures to record the entire knitting process."

  "What are the black squares on the side?" Celtic asked, pointing to the side of the picture.

  "This is a symbol used to record language. We also call it text." Bai Mu looked at Celtic's confused expression and continued to explain: "For example, my name is Bai Mu, and I will use two fixed symbols to express it. "As Bai Mu said, he picked up a blue wooden strip on the side and wrote the word Bai Mu on the ground.

  "Look at these two symbols, they are Bai Mu." Then he wrote Celtic's name again, telling him it was a symbol of his name.

  The two were so close to each other, one taught seriously, and the other learned. Celtic is a smart and good student. Bai Mu secretly admired in his heart, Celtic might be a genius.

  After a brief explanatory text, Bai Mu turned the picture over to other woven fabrics. "You see these are useful in life, and we can also knit other things in the future." While turning over, tell Celt about the various purposes of knitting. Celtic listened to the description of Aimu and imagined that the two would cooperate in the future, sitting next to each other, knitting the supplies needed at home. There was a hint of sweetness in his heart, really looking forward to such a day.

  In a blink of an eye, when the tribe organized to go out to gather food, Lei Zhe arrived early in the morning. Bai Mu and Anqiluo carried the baskets on their backs, let's fill up everyone's blue bamboo cups with water, cork them and put them in. Everything was prepared, and the two orcs turned into beasts and carried their favorite females to gather in the clearing next to the altar. Tabor also turned into a beast and followed him dangling.

  Today, the females and children in the tribe are very excited, especially the children who are not allowed to go out in the tribe. Today they can all follow their father and mother to the forest. On this day, the females will collect all kinds of food in the deep forest, the orcs will follow to protect them, and by the way teach the little orcs to hunt.

  Tabor had long wanted to try hunting food himself, but his eldest brother always said he would not take him when he was young. Today is his first real hunting, and he has been very excited since yesterday.

  When we arrived at the open space next to the altar, many people had gathered here. After Bai Mu and the others arrived, everyone looked at the things on their backs curiously. The female who knew Anqiluo stepped forward to say hello and asked Anqilou

  "Anqiluo, what is that strange thing on your back?" The question was a handsome young man in his twenties, about 1.8 meters tall. Behind him there are two young men who are similar to him, but with a little feminine behavior.

  "It's Jay. This is a back bag. It was woven by my elder brother and Bai Mu. It can be used to hold things." Anqiluo lent the back bag to them to watch, and then introduced them to the use of the back basket Use of wooden drinking cup. Make other females envious.

  The Feggy mentioned by Tabor also came to watch curiously, and the little lion greeted him enthusiastically when he saw him.

  "Feji, you are here, did you bring the blue wood water cup I gave you." The little lion looked around, but he didn't see the blue wood water cup he gave Feji. Bai Mu looked at Feji curiously. He was really a cute child, and he looked good.

  "I brought it, mother and father will hold it for me." Fergie smiled shyly, revealing two cute dimples. There was no cork when Tabor gave the Fiji blue wood cup. Later, after Celtic helped Bai Mu get it out, Tabor asked his eldest brother to give him one more for Feige.

  "Fiji will wait a few days and I will ask my elder brother to make you a small piggyback." The little lion saw Feggy look at Angelo's piggyback with envy, and immediately sold his eldest brother. Bai Mu took a funny look at Celt, but Celt looked at Tabor with approval, Bai Mu was speechless.

  "Really? But will it be troublesome?" Fiji's eyes flashed first, but he said very embarrassedly.

  "No, no, my elder brother and my future tower are very powerful, and it's not troublesome at all." The little lion saw that Feige was so happy that he dragged Bai Mu into the water. Bai Mu Hei Xian, okay, this little color lion dragged him into the water to please the little female. But what Bai Mu didn't notice was that he didn't feel any discomfort with Tabor calling him the Tower of the Future.

  At this time, the patriarch came, and seeing that the clansmen were almost gathered, he announced his departure. There were about five hundred people on this trip, and some orcs were left to guard the tribe. Old people, too young children, and females who needed to take care of children were left behind.

  With the order of the patriarch, the team set out for the deep forest. Everyone in the team has a joyful smile on their faces. Today is their harvest day.