Chapter 25

When the two arrived at Mount Varu, Bai Mu found the sugar maple tree following the route they had traveled. Bai Mu put the clay pot in his back on the ground, and Celtic easily made a hole in the tree with his sharp claws. Once, Bai Mu sighed that the claws of the orcs were so useful. Then Bai Mu inserted the prepared hollow blue wood into the tree hole, and the sap quickly flowed into the clay pot along the blue wood.

  They brought a total of four clay pots this time, each of which is estimated to hold about 40 kilograms. Then the two made holes in the other three sugar maple trees.

  "Celt, let's go to the space and collect the mature vegetables first." Bai Mu saw that the sap collection was not fast, and suggested that it would take a while to fill the pot.

  "Okay." Celtic wouldn't refuse as long as it was Bai Mu's request. He was happiest to be able to help Bai Mu.

  Bai Mu carried the empty bag on his back and pulled Celtic into the space. Celt felt very comfortable with a soft and warm little hand on the back of his hand. But he was pulled into the space before he had time to think about it, and the delicate hand had already let go of him.

  He glanced at the hand that seemed to be left with warm just after being held, and a little lost, followed behind Bai Mu and came to the storage room.

  "I planted some potatoes and sweet potatoes. These two things can be used as food and they are very filling and taste good. These two things grow underground and we need to dig them out." Bai Mu said and put the back basket in the storage. Between. Then he took two hoes and handed them to Celtic.

  Celtic only took one, and Bai Mu motioned to him to take both. He wanted to take other things, but Celtic refused.

  "A handful is enough, you are teaching me, I can do it."

  "What about it, if there is not very tiring work here, I can do it too. And I have been planting land for such a long time." Bai Mu disagrees. Although it feels refreshing to be held in the palm of one's hand, he does not want to be taken care of as a waste.

  "I want to take care of and love you. I don't want you to work so hard, and I have strength." Celtic looked at Bai Mu and said softly. Bai Mu, a person who has always been a little careless, was also embarrassed by his fiery eyes.

  It was the first time that Bai Mu was so valued and cared for, and he felt a little bit sorrowful. How could this stupid man be so rare. Bai Mu couldn't refute his intentions, but he didn't want to do nothing by himself. Celtic was busy alone. He thought about finding a basket from the storage room. Then he took a sickle and put it in the basket.

  "Then you will be responsible for digging later, and I will be responsible for picking up the potatoes and sweet potatoes you dug up." This time Bai Mu's attitude is firm, and division of labor is the best way.

  "Yeah." Seeing Bai Mu's resolute attitude, Celtic looked like he would never give in. And picking things up is not too tired, smiled, nodded in agreement.

  The two of them walked side by side to the fields. Celtic carried the hoe on his shoulders, his right hand held one side of the basket, Bai Mu held the other side, like a young couple preparing to start working hard.

  They first started digging potatoes. Celtic learned to use a hoe to dig potatoes out of the ground under the guidance of Bai Mu. The soil in the field was very soft and not very laborious. At first, Celtic didn't master the strength and often digged up potatoes, which made him feel very pity. Bai Mu told him that he could eat the bad dug, and his mood was a little better.

  Bai Mu followed him and picked the potatoes he dug up into the basket. When the basket was full, Celtic would carry the basket and transport the potatoes to the kitchen storage room for stacking.

  Because the plants in the space mature quickly, there are not many potatoes planted, and the harvest will be finished soon. Then the two began to harvest sweet potatoes. Celtic first harvested the sweet potato vines with a sickle, and then they were bundled by Bai Mu into bundles for convenient storage.

  Bai Mu plans to let Celtic get a few rorum beast cubs to raise them. By then, these sweet potato vines should be used as feed. He remembers that he used to chop up sweet potato vines and cook a small amount of cornmeal. Used to feed pigs when cooked. This rorum beast looks just like a wild boar, and tastes the same. Can it be raised as a pig?

  "Bai Mu, you know so much." Celter sighed. Bai Mu seemed to know everything, and he deserves to be someone he likes. Celtic was proud and proud.

  "Don't count, I'm just an ordinary person with us. The knowledge I taught you is actually known to most of us." Bai Mu turned his head and wondered if he knew a lot? It seems that a lot of the knowledge that I will use after arriving here is some common sense, and some are learned and sold from books in the space. In the original world, he was a person who couldn't distinguish between wheat and rice.

  Speaking of this, I have to sigh-the environment makes people. Even a person like himself, who doesn't divide his grains and doesn't work hard, has started farming now. I still remember looking at the green broad beans on the side of the road when I was traveling, and I didn’t know what it was. Finally, I asked the people on the side to figure it out.

  And he knew that simple farming knowledge was still going to his grandmother's house when he was young, and following the vague impression that grandmother left when she went to the ground. Fortunately, the plants in the space survived. Last time he just sprinkled the cabbage seeds in the ground casually, and within a few days he harvested a piece of cabbage. Had it not been this way, he might have ruined all those seeds.

  "Your place must be very good, right?" When Bai Mu mentioned the place where he lived, Celtic paused, but thought of Bai Mu saying that he could not go back, and let go. He wanted to know Bai Mu, and also wanted to know what his original place was like.

  "We have a lot of people there, but everyone is indifferent. Even if they live in the same place, they are just strangers to each other. We eat, use, and wear a variety of patterns, and everything we need." Bai Mu stopped picking it up. The action of the sweet potato fell into the memory.

  "There won't be anyone in your place who can't eat enough and don't wear warm clothes anymore?" Celtic looked at Bai Mu. He still wants to go back, right? After all, there is his home.

  “Most people can indeed eat and wear warmth, but there are still some people who can’t eat and wear warmth. There is a big gap between people in our place. Some people can eat the delicacies of the world every day and live. Beautiful house, wearing gorgeous clothes. But some people even have food and clothing is a problem." Unlike this simple orc tribe, like a big family, everyone helps and supports each other.

  "Your place is really a strange place." Celtic became more confused as he listened. Is Bai Mu and the others good or bad?

  "Yes, it's a strange place." Bai Mu smiled. Compared with this other world, his original world was indeed a strange place. But for him, this world is not very strange. There is no woman, a world where the whole people are stirring up the foundation. This is the ideal world for gay, right?

  "Bai Mu, our tribe will get better and better in the future." So even if you find a way back, don't leave, OK? The latter words were deeply buried in his heart, he must work hard to give Bai Mu more reasons to stay.

  The two cooperated very quickly, and soon the sweet potatoes were also collected. The two looked outside the space, and the clay pot was not full yet. Now it was almost time for lunch, Bai Mu asked Celteic to get some prey, and the two went into the space and opened fire. He hasn't eaten rice for a long time, and Celt doesn't have to shy away when he knows the secret of space.

  So Celtic quickly hunted a rorum nearby and also picked up a few bird eggs. Bai Mu looked at the Luolu beast and felt that there were still a lot of pigs here.

  Although the orcs are quick to handle their prey, it is not easy to take care of a pig. It was several hours before the two of them were ready to start the meal.

  For lunch, Bai Mu steamed a pot of white rice, made a green pepper and potato shreds, a tomato bird egg soup, and a large pot of braised pork. Celt followed Bai Mu, and he liked the two being alone. At this time, he couldn't help thinking that his two younger brothers were really getting in the way. But as a top five brother, this is just a flash of thought.

  "Try it, these are some of the common side dishes in our place." Bai Mu served Selte a bowl of rice in a big bowl, and then put him a lot of braised pork.

  Ever since Bai Mu made out the chopsticks, he has been teaching Celtic how to use chopsticks. Now Celtic can use chopsticks, although he is still not very flexible.

  Celtic picked up the bowl, smelling the enticing fragrance of the food in the bowl, and the saliva secretion in his mouth accelerated sharply. He brazenly took a few bites of the meal, only that the meat was fat and not greasy, and the mouth melted softly. It is completely different from the deep-fried meat that Bai Mu made a few days ago, and it feels much better than that. There are also these white rice grains, with a delicate fragrance, and after chewing, there is a very light, very natural sweetness.

  "Bai Mu, what you made is really delicious." Celtic quickly settled a big bowl of rice, during which Bai Mu kept picking up vegetables for him. It made him feel that the food he was eating today was extremely delicious.

  "Then eat more. Now that you can't find the seasonings, you can only eat in the space." Bai Mu said regretfully.

  "Well, it's a pity that Anqiluo and the others can't eat such delicious food." Celtic thought that if his brother could eat such delicious food, he would like it very much.

  "Come slowly, they will eat it one day." Bai Mu wondered if there is any way to get a few more foods back as soon as possible.

  After eating, the two sat in the living room to rest. Celt looked at the comfortable environment, clean and bright houses. Compared to the cave where I live, I don’t know how many times better.

  "Bai Mu, you are not used to living in a cave?" Celtic's tone was a little lonely, and he couldn't give Bai Mu a comfortable environment now. These days I was really wronged by Bai Mu, and I must work harder.

The author has something to say:
After deep introspection, I decided to change no less than 3,000 words from today. It turned out to be too little. [Cover your face and run away]