Chapter 9

Space

       Celtic handed Barrow Fruit to Bai Mu, and seeing him accept it with surprise on his face, his heart was overflowing with tenderness. I don't know why since I first saw him, I wanted to keep him by my side.

  Bai Mu took the hidden knife back from Anqiluo and cut the fruit open. Then cut off a small piece of white flesh, sticking out his tongue and licking it, it really tastes the same as salt. Very good, he won't have to worry about not having salt in the future.

  "Thank you Celt." Bai Mu put the cut pulp on the stone slab where Angelo cuts the meat, and put the rest of the fruit in the corner.

  "No thanks." Seeing Bai Mu happy, Celtic was also happy.

  Then Bai Mu and Anqilou evenly spread the fruit juice of the Barro fruit on the meat, and then roasted it over the fire. After the roast was almost roasted, they applied the sweet fruit juice brought by Lei Zhe again. Celtic and Reger both watched curiously at the two of them grilling meat with fruit juice, the aroma wafted and the two sniffed, feeling pretty good.

  After baking, Bai Mu cut a small piece with a knife and tasted it, um, it's okay, at least it's better than the tasteless one. After the dinner was set, a few people gathered around the fire to eat barbecue and drank the delicious broth.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, will he add some Barro fruit juice when he cooks in the future and it will be delicious?" Anqilou ate a barbecue with a completely different taste from the past, but he didn't expect that the fruit could also be used for flavoring.

  "Yes, you can put some in the future, but the fruit will not be stored for a long time. Tomorrow we will try to extract the salt, so that it can be stored for a long time." Bai Mu thinks Anqilou is lively and cute. He likes this very much. big boy.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, what are you wearing? Why is it not animal skins." Tabor asked curiously, looking at the strange things on Bai Mu. He just wanted to ask, but was attracted by the beef jerky and then forgot.

  "This is what we have, we call it-cotton cloth. Clothes made of it are very comfortable to wear on the body, and it is not very hot in summer." Bai Mu explained to the curious baby. The two adult orcs also listened silently.

  "Oh, when can I eat that delicious jerky, Brother Bai Mu." Although today's barbecue is delicious, Tabor is still thinking about the more delicious five-spice yak meat.

  "I don't know, I have to wait to find all the materials." Bai Mu is funny, this little lion is really a snack.

  "Oh." Tabor was a little disappointed, and he didn't know when he could find the so-called materials.

  "Bai Mu, you eat more." Celtic tore a piece of barbecue and put it in Bai Mu's pottery bowl. He saw that Bai Mu ate very little.

  "Thank you, I'll do it myself." He prefers the bitter fruit leaves in the soup to the barbecue. Not only is it not bitter at all, but it is also very sweet and refreshing, which dilutes the greasy taste of the broth. And he was already full, Bai Mu frowned and looked at the barbecue in the bowl. Compared with the people here, he had a pitiful diet.

  Bai Mu bit his scalp and finished the barbecue, feeling so full. He saw Celtic wanting to stuff his bowl with meat and quickly stopped. "I'm full."

  "You eat too little." Celtic looked at his thin body, no wonder he ate so little.

  "I have eaten a lot, I really can't eat it anymore." Bai Mu resolutely refused.

  "Big Brother Bai Mu, you eat so little, it's no wonder that you look so small." Anqiluo laughed at him.

  "Do I look small?" Bai Mu was surprised. He was from Bensan anyway, so how come he is often said to be small after he gets here.

  "Yeah, don't you know yourself, you look like you just turned twenty, and you can't tell that you are as old as my brother." Anqiluo nodded seriously.

  "Really?" Bai Mu was surprised, could it be that he became younger after arriving in another world. Several people looked at his young face and nodded. Bai Mu thought to himself that he must find a chance to sneak into the space to see what he looks like.

  Everyone ate a lot more for this meal than before, and Anqilou almost didn't have enough to prepare. After dinner, the sky gradually dimmed, and Lei Zhe got up and left.

  Bai Mu helped Anqiluo organize the tableware. There were no chopsticks. The tableware consisted of earthenware bowls and pots and a heavy spoon. He thought that tomorrow he would let Celtic take him out to get familiar with the new environment and see if he could find some other food. Eating meat every day will make you tired.

  Celtic cleaned up the small cave where he and the little lion lived, and prepared to let Bai Mu live. He and Tabor can live outside. Fortunately, he prepared an extra stone bed outside, and he took out Tabor's stone bed.

  Celtic spread the best animal skins at home on the stone bed, and then used the thin animal skins as a curtain to hang at the entrance of the cave. This way it will be warmer at night, so you don't have to worry about getting cold at night.

  It was dark and there was no lighting equipment, and everyone went to bed early. Bai Mu looked at the room Celtic had prepared for him. Although it was very simple, he felt very warm.

  At night, Bai Mu entered the space while everyone was asleep, but what he didn't know was that when his breath disappeared, Celtic opened a pair of golden eyes.

  There seems to be no night in the space, and there are a few white clouds floating in the blue sky, and there is still silence inside. Bai Mu thought to himself to get some small animals in.

  Bai Mu walked into the largest bedroom in the farmhouse, which contained not only a bed and wardrobe, but also a large bookcase. Bai Mu walked to the closet, which was an old-fashioned mahogany three-door closet with a full-length mirror inlaid on the closet door in the middle. Bai Mu stood in front of the mirror, looking at himself for the first time after arriving in another world. The skin seems to be better than before, and the appearance is indeed much younger. No wonder they say they look twenty years old.

  Bai Mu opened the closet, which contained four seasons clothes. He flipped through it. Fortunately, it was all menswear, and no one seemed to wear it. Bai Mu took out a coat and tried it. It was a little bigger, but it didn't affect it. There are two drawers of new underwear in the drawer under the closet. This made Bai Mu very happy. He was originally worried about not having enough clothes to change.

  After reading the closet, Bai Mu walked to the bookcase and looked carefully at the books in the bookcase. There are all kinds of agricultural books, such as planting vegetables, planting trees, etc., as well as books on ironmaking and forging. There are also books on how to build houses, but they only build soil foundation houses, stone houses, and brick houses. There is no such thing. Framed architecture books.

  Bai Mu took out a book and looked through it, and found that it was all simple and easy to understand. I really don't know what the original owner of the space did, there are so many messy books. Bai Mu pulled out a book dedicated to teaching people to compile books like Teng Kuang, thinking that people here don't even have anything to install, so you can consider learning this first. There are more pictures above, maybe Anqiluo can learn it too.

  Finally, Bai Mu glanced at the wooden bed from the 60s, wondering if Celtic could make it if he had tools. Forget it, let's talk about it in the future, let's do the same, now the most important thing is to solve the tableware.

  Bai Mu looked at the other two bedrooms again. There were only beds and wardrobes inside. Men's clothes were also placed in the cabinets. Although the styles were a little bit dirty, it was better than wearing animal skins. There was also a big wooden box in a small bedroom. Bai Mu opened it and found the change of bedding.

  After reading the bedroom, Bai Mu began to take a good look at the living room. This was the first time he had visited the farmhouse in the space. He had never found a chance to take a good look. In the living room is a square table and a few benches. On the other side are wicker chairs and a coffee table.

  There is also a wooden ladder in the corner of the living room that goes up to the second floor. Bai Mu hasn't gone up to see what's on it last time.