chapter 48

challenges Celtic is the orc warrior Abner in the tribe. He is the same age as Celtic, and his ability is comparable to Celtic. Even if he is not lucky, he can try in the forest. Pick up an envoy back. Moreover, this envoy was abducted home by him, a really jealous fellow.

    Looking at the sweet energy of the two people now, I knew that it was impossible for them to pursue Bai Mu. But it's okay to make a little trouble for the jealous Celtic, so they are ready to take advantage of today's opportunity to take turns to challenge Celtic, who made him so lucky, now show affection in front of them.

    Bai Mu looked at Abu puzzledly
Na, he didn't see a trace of love in his eyes, but why did he challenge Celtic? It's really hard to understand! And why no one came to confess to yourself today, is your market so bad? But no one is here, if someone really shows his love, he still doesn't know what to do.

    Celt looked at Abner, knowing why he would find himself to fight. It seems that these guys have to find some trouble for themselves to feel comfortable.

    Sear fought head-on and followed Abner to the clearing where the two lions were duel. Bai Mu knew that the number of orcs was scarce, and they would certainly not die, so he was not very worried about Celtic's safety.

    Abner and Celtic walked into the middle of the crowd and turned into beasts. The two first let out a loud roar at each other. The forelegs are tightly on the ground and the upper body is lowered. Both of them stared at each other's every move intently, waiting for the best time to attack.

    People outside the court also stared nervously at the situation of the two on the court, waiting for them to attack. Abner moved first. He rushed to Celtic with a thunder and thunder. Celtic, who had been prepared, moved a small step to the side just to stagger his attack, and then bite towards Abner. . Abner was accidentally bitten first, Celtic didn't use force, and he didn't see blood, at most it was a tooth mark.

    Abner did not react slowly, evading quickly before being suppressed by the opponent, and then prepared to fight back. The two big lions did not use sharp claws when going back and forth, but used powerful palms to hit each other.

    In the end Celtic defeated Abner, and his beloved was watching how he could lose. Seeing Celtic's victory, Bai Mu was also very happy to wave to him vigorously from the periphery.

    But there were several'Ebner's after one Ebner, so someone immediately challenged Celtic. There are more and more onlookers around. Everyone is waiting to watch a good show. They all know the inside story. Besides, it's a good thing to send Xi-e out if they are emotional. So Celt was sadly reminded.

    When Celtic defeated the second orc, the patriarch also came. He didn't come to cheer or stop. The patriarch's purpose is to watch the excitement. So the patriarch happily watched Celtic go from the winner to the loser who was weakened by the opportunity.

    And those orcs who were jealous of Celtic saw him ashamed in front of Bai Mu, and finally their hearts were balanced. They also knew that they would accept it as soon as they saw it, and after seeing that it was almost done, they let Celtic go, and they were not taking turns to challenge. But now Celtic also suffered some skin injuries, but as long as he went to the Great Witch and rubbed some medicine for two days, he would heal.

    Bai Mu still felt distressed watching Celtic being beaten. When he saw that he was exhausted, he wanted to stop the game, but was stopped by the patriarch. The patriarch told him that the orcs he challenged were very discreet, Celtic would not suffer any serious injuries. At most, he would be slightly bruised after two days. And his stopping the game would make Celtic lose his dignity and be looked down upon by the orcs.