19. Like It or Not

Darien was super jealous of Inuyasha hanging around his woman. But over lunch Serena began to tell the girls everything for the most parts until Darien snapped at her and wanted answers now, He accused Inuyasha of placing a spell on Serena and even enlisting help from Shippo even, But Sango, Miroku and Kagome stood up for them all and said not a chance in hell and then Serena shouted out the truth too everyone that she wasn't just staying with Inuyasha, she also was married to him and that she was expecting a baby. So now the truth is out, and her feelings were quite known now but the Scouts accepted that this was her choice and things have changed a lot but Darien hadn't accepted he ran away and then Miroku was ask to go talk to him, But Kagome told him to let her deal with this. So, let's begin where I left off at enjoy. 

So, Darien sat there in the woods alone, He growled and then punched the ground repeatedly. Until he heard a voice behind him.

"I hope I am not bugging you right now, But I figured you shouldn't be out here alone there are wild demons everywhere here, Say's Kagome's voice. 

"Go away, I want nothing from you, Spoken up Darien" not in the mood. "Look I can imagine how you might be feeling right now, Say's Kagome" starting up. "You know nothing of how I feel, love that woman more than anything in this world, and he stole her from me, Replied Darien" glaring.

"No, he didn't...!!! He helped her move on from the past, I can't believe how selfish you're being right now, Look I understand more than you think I do, When Serena first came along and she and Inuyasha met for the first time we met her through looking for Jewel shards, And she was so fiery and stubborn too get too know truly but she and Inuyasha had such a rivalry at first, I was jealous a little bit how he started paying so much attention to her, It did upset me a bit, But then I let it go on for a while and then I realized what was I really holding onto with him, Replied Kagome" seriously. 

"Why is this my problem, this is your own issues, Say's Darien" glaring. 

"Because...!!! We didn't love each other anymore, and he was feeling pain from a lost loved one too, Kikyo, and when she died, I couldn't help him, I couldn't get him too cheer-up at all...!!! He was gone...!!! Far beyond my reach basically like you were for Serena...!!! And when she came into his life...!!! She brought him back to life somehow made him start to laugh again too be normal for once, and then they started showing signs of loving each other, They both knew how it felt to lose someone they deeply loved and cared for, when she assumed you were dead, and he lost Kikyo they both shared comfort in that, and soon it became a stronger friendship and along the way they truly grew too respect and love each other, Spoken up Kagome" seriously. 

As Darien looked upon Kagome's face as she was talking away. 

"And it was hard for me to watch at first I even felt jealous a few times, But the love they had it wasn't for Me, Or not with him, And certainty not with you anymore, I mean who are you too get pissed off for any way's I mean You waited a whole year too come find her, You didn't even try to look for answers about what happened you just took Rei's words for it, I mean come on it's not her fault either, You could have tried harder to find the facts of what truly happened earlier on too, Say's Kagome" angry. 

"I did try for a while there wasn't any clues until Trista's rod started glowing, spoken up Darien" glaring back. "Really...!!!! The Sailor Scouts told us everything last night, I heard the others all night long talking about everything, and you married Rei, you got married too, Say's Kagome" glaring right back in his face. As he took a step back. "Excuse me, they told you that. Asked Darien" angry. "Yeah, when you were asleep, Replied Kagome" seriously. 

As he was silent inside his chest how was he too talk now. "It doesn't matter I never loved Rei, she betrayed us all she tricked us just to steal Serena's crown and Me from her, Replied Darien" angry.