12. Girl Talk.

So, Kagome walked and walked for about a good few miles at first, and then found Serena under a beautiful tree surrounded by flowers in the field. She looked at her, she was looking at that book once again.

"Serena...!!! Called out Kagome" walking up too her. As she looked up at her. "So, you're back, I guess that means we can all head out now, Say's Serena" gently enough. "Hey calm down, I know things are hard for you, I get it, Things aren't supposed to be easy, but what's going on really, I mean maybe we can help let us try to talk to you, Talk to us? Asked Kagome" hinting for Sango too come out. She did as told, she didn't know the boys were there, but both girls sat on each side of Serena.

"It's hard to explain I guess, but you already know my story, everything in fact, it's just the life that was planned for Me it's gone, And I am so lost right now, Spoken up Serena" honest with them both.

"Well Plans change, I mean look at me, I was a demon slayer who thought I would always live in my village with my father and villagers, And do my job every day until I married and kept the family business going, But then Naraku came along coming after the jewel shards and then everything I had planned and going for Me, It was gone, And nothing was the same truly, I still miss father and Mother and my village, But now there avenged finally, And Naraku has paid for his crime as well, And now I am going to live my life the way I want too, I was able to love someone else again, Miroku makes me happy, And making a new start doesn't mean you won't honor the past, Or those who've we lost, My sister, Say's Sango" honestly as she pulled her into a hug.

Serena noticed how Sango said that she was right, Sango has lost a lot too, and she understood. "I get it, Sango, I do, I am just not sure if I am ready to open a new chapter in my life? Replied Serena" confused.

"So, what is your problem with Inuyasha exactly, I mean we both know that you heard him talking too Keada, and that he also confessed that he liked you, you hurt his feelings you know when you rejected him, Say's Kagome" seriously.

"I didn't mean to Hurt him, I really didn't, Honestly I didn't mean to reject him exactly...!!! I was just in shock that's all...!!! When he admitted it too Keada first and not too me first, I'd rather him come too me first before someone else, it's just that we haven't...!!! Talked much about our feelings much since we kissed, and then we went all serious and fighting mode again and that's all, Say's Serena" explaining the first half. But took a drink of water.

As she began speaking once again.

"It's hard to think about starting over truly, And a part of me feels if I opened that door that I'd be betraying Darien too, I am so confused inside my heart right now my heart still hurts whenever I think about Darien and then I have strange feelings inside for Inuyasha, I do care for Inuyasha I truly believe that he's grown on me, But I've never been on a real date with him, I don't know him that well expect for the fact we are companions and traveling together, We fight alongside each other, We are comrades in battle and that seem okay for me, But now that door is opening again, And I guess I just got scared of love from someone else when I swore that Darien would be my only love and now I feel like I've begun cheating on him it's stupid, Replied Serena" scared and honest.