21. Darien's Threat. And Rei takes a Stand against him.

Serena and Inuyasha were happily married and enjoying their lives together and expecting their first child together. Darien just can't accept that she moved on without him, so she went with her gut and told everyone together about her time here in this era and how she chose Inuyasha. Not Darien. Darien couldn't accept that, so he was trying to find a way to end Inuyasha once and for all, but his lame attempts to failed horribly.

So, he returned to Rei and hopefully trying to appeal to her nature and understanding her, he hopes that she will help him, but Rei sees an opportunity for her to see how far Sailor Moon has come from the girl she uses too be, however she was curious too about the half demons love and wished to test that love.

So, she agreed to summon Sailor Moon back. So, let's continue where I left off at enjoy.

So, As Rei went to the alter or a place, she created herself for using magic. As she was collecting a lot of ingredients for this one spell to work. As Darien complained every day. As Rei warned him many times that this was a hard spell one and two summoning her back was harder than sending her there the first time, plus she needed it wait for the Moon to be almost new, so on the night of a new moon the spell would work. So, they had no choice but to wait it out.

Darien was watching her every day and everything she bought or went out to get for this spell. He never took his eyes off of her. As Rei ordered him to back off. 

She had already gotten what she deserved anyways, All she ever wanted though was to be loved, And now she realized that you cannot make anyone love anyone by force, She learned that the hard way, And in a way she did feel somewhat bad about sending Serena a way, If she knew that Serena's heart was that easily fooled into moving on, Then perhaps there love was a fake after all, not meant to be, said Rei" seriously. 

Before Rei could do anything. As she felt her face being slammed into the water barrel and Darien held her head down for quite some time. As Rei's body kept kicking and struggling to get out from his gasps. 

Until he finally pulled her up and glared at her. As his eyes locked onto hers. 

"I don't give a rats ass about you, Rei, you were a means to an end, you've always been a solder and you'll never be a real queen like she was, and what she meant to me, I never loved you, I never cared about you at all like the way I felt when she was mine, But because of you...! your insane jealously and your desire for power overrules your judgement as a solder and turned against us all and betrayed me, when you did that, you made a serious mistake because you made a true enemy out of me, spoke up Darien" serious tone voice but deadly cold.

As he threw Rei to the floor. As he told he'd be here in 4 days to see her perform the spell if she didn't do as he told her to do, or tries to back out of doing this, He'd killed her son. He'd take away what she loved most just like she did to him, He'd take what she loved most, first crowd and her kingdom since he is the King and he could easily steal it back without her consent and have her killed for witchcraft, and then afterwards he'd killed the things that meant the most to her and that was her son, He would kill Ren, Stated Darien's warnings.

"You'd truly kill and murder your own flesh and blood? Asked Rei" shocked. As Darien replied he was his bastard child, He didn't plan for it or want it, she did, she seduced him into getting her pregnant, But the child doesn't mean a damn thing to him, so yeah, he'd drown the kid right in front of her if he must, Said Darien's threatening her.

As Rei's face looked of scared and she wasn't in the mood to be killed by him. So, Darien left the room for something to eat, but told her try any funny business she'd regret not listening to him, she'd lose her son that much faster. As she wanted to use a new spell to protect herself, and her child from Darien's hands but she knew that he'd been watching her every day.