1. Broken Spirit and Hearted Goodbye.

It had been thunderstorms all week long, Serena was in a tree by herself in this lost time, she hadn't known what to do, she was all alone once again, but it felt like the time her friends star seeds were stolen and they all disappeared...!!! But now everyone was gone no one would come looking for her.

"Darien was looking for me, that's what must have caused his death, spoken up Serena" crying.

As her thoughts went to what Rei said. She entered Rei's Bedroom like many times before, but she had tea waiting for her as well, as she sat down and had a drink and some food that was on the table.

As Rei popped up and ran and gave her a hug and told her she had some bad news. She looked completely confused at first.

But then the room was spinning and got dark...!!! When she came too, she saw the dead bodies of her friends...!!! Even though it was all an illusion but in her mind it was real.

And she bought into it, but as her body was laid unconscious, Rei told her what happened and that Darien was looking for her, when a monster showed up, it was after Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask protected her losing his life.

Sailor Moon Cried and screamed out his name many times along with her friends too...!!! But when she fell under once again, Rei took this time to try and get rid of her body but failed to do so because she too had a well on her own family's shrines property too. And this one was where they'd thrown bodies into the well and burn them, or it was supposed to be used on demons too be rid of their evil spirit once there dead, but no one has used it since, because after all there hasn't been a chance to use it since like 3 hundred years ago, so it was totally a never used item, but she thought she could be rid of Serena, so she kept stating the chants, But Serena woke up and only a moment she knew how she got too the past.

"Rei what are you doing too me, Let me out, What's this all about? Asked Serena" lost.

"I am sorry, but it has to be this way, beside after all you're time of being worshipped as come to an end, why should I sit by and watch as they all bask in, you're glory, or presence, So I am so finished with you, spoke up Rei" glaring at her. "What are you talking about, we are friends, Aren't we? Asked Serena" scared. "Not anymore, I think for all the powers in the world, I can make new friends, but this chance will never come again, so this full moon's night, it will make sure you're spirit will be sent far away from here, you will never once be seen in this city again, Say's Rei" honestly as she opened the dark book of shadows.

"No....!!!! I don't want to die, I can't just leave the world, and you have no right to take my crystal, Give it back now...!!!! Shouted out Serena" angry.

"I will be taking over the city, I shall be the more beautiful and talented scout that you never were, after all I now have the crystal here in my hands, and now with its powers I can be the Queen of the Earth, I Am stronger and more beautiful than you, I deserve this happiness, so don't worry you will join Darien in death, Say's Rei" smirking.